024

A/N (LIKE USUAL) - THANK YOU FOR 25K+ READS AND 1K+ VOTE!!

THS IS TOTAL CRAZY!! LIKE I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M REACHED THIS STATE!

HOWEVER, I SAD NEWS. I'LL BE RARELY UPDATE BECAUSE OF STUDY AND LAZINESS. SORRY Y'ALL BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO KEEP AT LEAST A CHAPTER A WEEK.

—————

"I also read some pages on your diaries" that sentence rang to the dark-reddish-haired ears, sending her a pure shock, embarrassment and fear.

"What diaries- I didn't have one" They voice was shaky because of the impact of the one sentence from the raven-haired. They can't even remain eyes contact because of it.

"The one in the middle of your bookshelf" the raven-haired stated.

"Even you have a lot of old book, but most of it were dusted only that one seem to be taken recently" Wednesday added.

"The other one under your family photo, it's seem like you just started with it" She added. Ruby was flustered mess. This is really embarrassing.

The moon-eye rarely have a visitor to their room that's why they never really save their things carefully. They just hide it in the closet or under the bed, never have any secret place.

Silent approach them as Ruby's losing words to say. Suddenly,  a voice interrupt the dark-reddish-haired uncomfortable silent.

"I just want to say that if we were destined to be with eachother for the rest of my life. I will give it a try, to be easy on you" the raven-haired said.

"R-really?" The dark-reddish-haired tone were still shaky but not bad it a minute before.

"But that doesn't mean that I won't separates your organs if you mess with me" Wednesday give Ruby a murderous look and look at the dark-reddish-haired right to their eyes.

Ruby take a deep breath to while thinking what they going to say. They know they need to be calm right now.

"And I will be your loyal, devoted slave until one of us die" The moon-eye let out, as calm as they can after the nerve-wracking.

"Deal" Wednesday said while giving her hand a hand sake as their agreement.

As it was quite foe the dark-reddish-haired to reach in their sitting position, Ruby stand and take Wednesday's hand. They sat back once it done.

The moon-eye try to east up with take a sip of their drink and take a glance of their surroundings. Suddenly a figure of a man come in their sight and approach them. Or approach Wednesday the be exact.

"Hey Wednesday" The normie approach. It was the worker that Wednesday talked to earlier.

"What do you want Tyler?" Wednesday asked in annoyed. He's clearly just broke the moment.

"Um, did I interrupt something?" Tyler asked as he noticed the raven-haired behaviour.

"Actually yes. But please keep going" the dark-reddish-haired said with no emotion expression as they actually annoyed but decided no to be rude.

"Okay so, I wonder if you want to go on movie night with me?" Tyler asked to raven-haired.

It took times for Wednesday to think about it. She just agree on being easy on the dark-reddish-haired now the normie just kick in her personal space without warning or any sign.

"When exactly?" The moon-eye said as they noticed the speechless face on the raven-haired.

"How about next Saturday night?" Tyler let out, not so confident with himself.

"She's busy that time" the moon-eye said in cold tone. A rare kind of tone to be let out from the dark-reddish-haired mouth. That somehow got Wednesday shiver, a good shiver.

"How about the other time? Whenever you free" Tyler said after look back to the raven-haired.

"Principal Weems won't let her out without me" The moon-eye interrupt again, not letting Tyler have a chance.

"Why not?" Tyler asked in disbelief. He's surely know that the dark-reddish-haired is trying to cutting them off. But he have zero evidence about it.

"Because I'm the head of the students council and Principal Weems trust me" they said proudly. They cover their proudly face with a cold glare and a smirk. (that look hot I can't-)

"If Principal Weems know about this, don't you think she will be in a big trouble?" they asked the normie. They give him one eyebrow up look.

"If that so. . I'll just see around then" Tyler rolled his eyes in annoyed before leaving them two.

"Didn't know you're good with lying" Wednesday said after Tyler leaving them.

"I'm good with most of thing, I just good at hiding it" Ruby said proudly with a bright smile on their face.

"If that so, I'm looking forward to know what else you're good at" Wednesday said.

"Then you gonna figure it out yourself, because I won't show you" the moon-eye said and the raven-haired nodded as response.

"So why don't you tell me more about yourself?"