020

"Here. I brought you your usual drink" a voice said beside the dark-reddish-haired.

"Umm thank you. .?" Ruby said, taking the drink from the raven-haired girl.

"It's not poisonous, right?" They asked in slow tone.

"I can add sulfur dioxide if you want" The raven said coldly. How can the moon-eye assume she want to kill them. If she really do, she would like to torture them first before shove them 6 feet underground.

"No thanks, I rather cop my head than drink acid" They said before taking a sip.

"Wanna sit with me and Enid?" They asked softly. Wednesday hummed in response as a 'yes'. Both of them walk to the others.

"You should have mentioned there's more than Enid" Wednesday said with murderous look. She thought that there's only be her, Enid and Ruby. Wednesday it's the type that like being in a group, but since she's already agreed, she have no choice then.

Ruby let out a small sorry before sit beside Xavier. Wednesday sat beside Enid as that's the only spot left. Everyone just silent as it's awkward went Wednesday was there.

Enid give Ruby one eyebrow with wide eyes look. Asking like "you good?" In their code.

Ruby raised one of their eyes brown while looking to the right, meaning "yes". Enid smile as she understand the code.

"So, What class you all have first?" Ajax asked.

"Art class" Xavier and Ruby said in simultaneously. Well, that's always happen.

"Sometimes, I had no idea how can you two say the same word it the same time without even trying" Enid said a bit confused with how Ruby's and Xavier's brain work.

"Same here" Yoko said.

"We just have something in common. That's all" the dark-reddish-haired let out before taking another sip of their drink.

"Alright, alright. Move on. How about you girls? Ajax asked.

"Math class" Enid let out.

"Me and Wednesday have fencing" Yoko said. Looking at the black-haired who's nodded in response.

"Damn" Ajax said in disbelief.

"Why you asked though?" Ruby ask to the beanie guy confusedly. It's there's something wrong?

"Am I the only one who have botanic class in the early of the morning" Ajax said in frustrated.

All of them turn silent while looking at the stupid Ajax.

"We've been stuck with the same schedule for months. And you just wanna ask that now like this is our first week of sem?" Ruby said in disbelief.

"I'm going to crack you head" They let out in a slow tone.

Once Ajax heard it, he's practically run for his life with Ruby chasing over him.

Xavier slap his forehead in frustrated. Enid look over the running Ajax while Yoko laughing out loud. Wednesday look over the dark-reddish-haired who's look mad while chasing Ajax that are running for his life sake. It make her feel a small hint of happy, even she didn't smile but the feeling it's there, deep inside of her black heart.

Just in a few minutes Ruby catch Ajax by his neck, making him fall to the ground, they actually now in quad area.

Enid following the other two quickly then follow up with Xavier and Yoko. And also Wednesday but she just walk as she didn't think it worth her energy much.

"Heh, pay up hoes" Yoko said with a proud smile.

Enid hand a 10 dollar to her quickly before go to the dark-reddish-haired and the beanie guy. Xavier handed 5 dollar to Yoko with a lightly groan.

Yoko kissed the money on her hand proudly.

"Alright, stop both of you" Enid said pulling Ruby who's on top of Ajax.

"Jeez we're just playing" the moon-eye said.

"You almost straggled me to death!" Ajax half-shouted.

"You alive right now, aren't you?" Wednesday said as she appeared from the dark-reddish-haired side.

"Don't make me be the one who will get the job done" The raven-haired added.

"Please calm down" Enid said to her friends.

"Now come on, we had class in five" They dark-reddish-haired interrupt. They give a hand to Ajax which he accepted.

Everyone decided to shake it off and go to their class. Except Wednesday, she remembered every detail that she saw went the the moon-eye straggled their friend. It's somehow take her interest.

Just by looking at it, she's think that the dark-reddish-haired learn some survival skill. The way they straggled him look skillful enough to Wednesday eyes.

However maybe she should set up some plan to know about it, she'll do it later for sure. She shut her imagination off, and focus more on her fencing practice.

While on the other point of view, Ruby and Xavier got a task to draw a from. It could any kind of flower that they could imagine.

Xavier draw a simple bouquet of roses and animated it to have some sparkles. While Ruby draw a single black rose, with a pale hand with a black naik polish holding it. Maybe some people know who's hand that belong.