017

A/N- THANKS FOR ALMOST HIT 10K READS AND 300 VOTE!!
I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

——————————

Today it's the day, the day that most of the Nevermore students been waiting in every semester. Today, it's the poe-cup.

But, before going to that topic, let's back to the botanic teacher of Nevermore who got knocked out by the dark-reddish-haired the day before poe-cup.

—————

Ms. Thornhill wake with a bad headache. She look over her surrounding and found that she's in the infirmary and there's also other teachers, who's looking at her. Seem like they're pay a visit.

"What happened?" she asked to the teachers. Her hand reaching her forehead that's covered with bandage.

"The janitor found you passed out at the teacher dorm. I assumed you fell from the stairs" The gym teacher said. He has a toned body, probably an healthy person. His tone wasn't so deep, and his slang it kind of a bit to British slang.

"And you head got hit on the floor which leading you head shakes and taking out your consciousness" The science teacher said. His tone was chill. He's actually one of the annoying teacher in Nevermore. Is caused of he like to take anything into science, which lead who everyone who talk to them become totally stunned. He just too smart.

"Do you remember anything?" The history teacher, who sat beside the botanic teacher asked. Her tone is soft. The dark skin teacher it's the one who always been so kind but badass in the same time. Probably the one who kick out the students ass if they mess with her.

Ms. Thornhill think for a second. She can't just tell that she's spying on the dark-reddish-haired and principal, she need to made up an accuse.

"I slipped and fell from the stairs. That's all I remembered" She said, acting like it's hard for her to remembered it.

"You should be careful next time" The history teacher said.

"Noted" The botanic teacher said.

Not so long after, all the teacher left as they had other things that need to be done for poe-cup.

Ms. Thornhill hear a knock on the door. She look over that direction and see the principal of Nevermore.

"Ms. Thornhill, how have you been?" the taller women asked.

"I've been better. Thanks to the nurses here" She said smiling innocently.

"I heard what happened back there, I thought that you forgot we had a meeting last night" The principle said, making the botanic teacher confused.

"W-what do you mean? We already discussed about it then a student named Ruby Stones came to you office just after we finished" She said, telling all she remembered about last night.

"Oh my- I think you must be imagine things. You didn't make it to my office last night. Also are you talking about the only Stones daughter?" Larissa let out in shock. Even it's all just acting, it look so real to the botanic teacher.

"Oh my god. Maybe I just need to rest more. . My head it's like a complete mess" Thornhill said, reaching her forehead with her hand in frustrated.

The principal decided to leave her alone to get more rest before poe-cup begin. The botanic teacher was feeling crazy. She can't believe it's just an imagination while it's seem so real. Maybe she'll think of it later.

—————

Back to the main topic to our main character.

For what the dark-reddish-haired know, for this semester, there will be 4 teams and for sure the sirens will be there, they always win because it was held on the lake and everyone can use their abilities.

The moon-eye look over their phone, reading the massage Enid send to them earlier.

——————————

𝑬𝒏𝒊𝒅✿︎

Your costume is in the tent!

I add some extra, just for you!

Thanks wolf ;)

——————————

They walk over the Black Cat tent and look over for their costume. They found there's two set of it, but the one is a bit smaller for them. Maybe it's just for some other random student that Enid asked to joined the black cat.

After change, they look over themselves. It was a thigh body suit which the moon-eye hate the most. Thanks to the artistic hand they have, the dark-reddish-haired make a this sharp whiskers with an ease. But they didn't do the nose, it's just unnecessary for them.

In addiction, thankfully Enid prepared a black mini blazer just to cover their slim toned arm. It's really uncomfortable if people know how toned they are because no one expect a student who never got in a fight can have a good body shape right?

They walk out from the tent, just to searching for the certain blonde-haired girl. After some walk they gave up, only ending up hang out at the Jokers tent instead.

"Woah Ruby, you're in to? This is sick!"