018

A/N- THANK YOU FOR CLOSE TO 400 VOTES!!!!!
LOVEE YOU ALLLLLL SOO DAMNN MUCHH

——————————

"Woah Ruby, you're in to? This is sick!" Ajax said jokingly. He just sitting around waiting for Xavier done with other teammates make-up.

"You know how to swim right?" Xavier joked. He look over his team one last time, just to make sure everything it's done.

"Maybe we can pull up an underwater boxing to know that" They said a little annoyed by their friends jokes.

"Ouch" Xavier. Putting more pain on the pallet.

"Now everyone already done with make-up, who's gonna do mine?" Xavier asked his team.

"I don't know how to paint" one of them said.

"So am I" The other added. Both of them look like they want to help but the only one with that kind of talent is Xavier.

"I'm afraid that you gonna be a Harley Quinn instead of Joker if I do it" Ajax joked with a sly smile.

Xavier rolled his eyes in annoyed. He turn to the only one he knew who can paint. The dark-reddish-haired give him an one eyebrow up look.

"Seriously?" They asked.

"Come on. It won't kill you if you do it" Xavier said.

"Plus, what kind of friend are you if you don't help me" He added, begged to moon-eye to help.

"Ugh! Fine" They rolled their eyes before taking the pallet full of paint from Xavier's hand.

—————

"And. . I guess that's all" The moon-eye said. Xavier reach for a mirror to look on his Joker face.

"Not bad" He said.

"Seriously? That how you gonna say thank you?" Ruby said, not satisfied with the painter.

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you" he said, not really focus of the words. He just checking his face, making sure his makeup not different with his other teammates.

Ruby rolled their eyes as they felt a bit annoyed.

"See you. Jokers" They said leaving the Jokers tent. Ruby walk to the Black Cat tent and found Enid and. .

Wednesday.

That's shocked. Like the emo its joining the poe cup.  That's sound rare right? Is this actually really? Or just their imagination?

The moon-eye rubbed their eyes, they can't believe what they saw. But surely they are not dreaming. They don't even remember taking a nap in the recent few hours.

After some "shock-moment", Ruby decided to their teammates, so she won't left behind if there any plan.

"Woah Ruby, I know it suit you well!" Enid said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. This tight suit just making me off guard actually" They said.

"Aww, come on. You look good" Enid let out to cheer the dark-reddish-haired. Ruby just give a "I don't give a fck" look in response.

"By the way. Where are your whisker?" The blonde ask to the raven, while directly looking at her.

"Ask again and you will be down to eight life" Wednesday said in cold tone with murderous expression. Then she walk away from the two werewolf.

"And where are your nose?" Enid asked to the moon-eye.

"I might drown you if you ask again" Ruby said with a deadly smile before following Wednesday.

'All my friends are psycho' Enid thought before following those two.

As everyone in their position, the participants it's on their boat, the teacher are gathered in from of other students while the principal making a speech about the history of poe-cup in Nevermore that been a school yearly competition.

Hand raising to the sky while holding a gun. The principal of Nevermore make a shot telling the race is begin. All four team quickly race with each other. Other students who doesn't participate in the competition are screaming on top of their lungs to support their favourite team and friends.

On the race, a man who is a siren appear on the side of the lake. Bianca nodded at him as a signal and the guy jump to water, starting the plan.

Not so long after one of the team boat got push to the side by the siren. Making them disqualified because of the broken boat.

The Jokers were the first one reach the land despite of man powers. It followed by the Black cat and lastly is Bianca's team.

Enid ask thing to Thing to distract the Jokers while she will sabotage the Joker's boat. At the same time Wednesday run to take the flag.

The Jokers back in a few minutes and run of the end line. After then Bianca and one of her teammate arrive.

"Never know you all do take cat nap" Bianca teased.

Ruby rolled their eyes in annoyed. Bianca and her teammates leave right away just so they can win the competition. They wish.

"What's taking her so long?" Enid asked in panicked.

"Calm down! She will be here soon" Ruby said to the blonde.

'Don't tell me she had a vision' The dark-reddish-haired thought on herself.

"Get in your position!" Ruby said as they saw Wednesday's shadow from a far.

Everyone get ready and Wednesday get in and place the flag, they try to chase the other team immediately.

The joker didn't make it as water got into their boat. The Black Cat quick pass them and Xavier was mad, like mad mad. I mean he's always have that temper so it's normal.

"See ya Jokers!" Ruby half-shouted with a smirk.

"Just one more team, and we'll win"