007

"You better be. If not, I'll will admit those 28 years of friendship will be a waste" She said making the moon-eye taken back.

"We make memories okay! It won't be a waste" The dark-reddish-haired exclaimed not satisfied with what the shape shifter said.

"Oh really? Memories of you being stab, broken jaw, broken arms. . . And your stupid plan on getting Morticia" Weems said while her finger counting one by one.

Ruby roll their eyes in annoyed.

"I hate when you always right" The moon-eye said. Eyes still looking everywhere but the principal.

"I'm more than 40 years old, and I already experienced enough" Weems said.

"We basically are the same age. I just don't get that old vibe yet" Ruby said. Their tone truly show they're annoyed.

What are you expecting from a vampire. The 16 years old looking it's actually the same age with the principal. In addition was in the same semester with Weems, Gomez and Morticia it self. It's just they want to stay longer in school so they could search for their soulmate.

"Whatever. You better go to sleep, it's late" the principal said after she look at the clock.

The dark-reddish-haired get up, ready to leave before they heard another sentence.

"And come here at 5 and half" that sentence bring the moon-eye attention right away.

"Why so early? It's already 3 and quarter" Ruby said to the principal.

"We all know Wednesday will make a scene tomorrow. . . We need to be prepared" the blonde-haired said.

"Ughh. Fine!" Ruby said, leaving the room immediately even they have a hard time to walk.

—————

Quickly Ruby go change into comfortable clothes, and lay on the soft mattress. Once they fall to the bed, they flinch because of the pain.

Not wasting anytime they have, the only thing they want to do is get their beauty sleep. Moreover they know they only have under 2 hours to do that so no more wasting time now.

They search for a comfortable position and drift themselve to the dreamland.

—————

The moon-eye wake up by the sound of their alarm. They quickly turn it off because it sounded like want to make their ears bleed, so annoying.

Looking at the time on their phone screen, it show "5.01", which mean they has to be an the principal office in 29 minutes.

They quickly got up at take a shower, a cold shower to make their body surprised and hoping that will them awake immediately.

It feel like they're being stab again and again because it hurt so bad once the water hit their wound but there's no way they going class without being all "fresh".

As they got out it's already 5.20. they quickly put their uniform on and just brought the gauzes and bandage with them.

They reach the principal office on time. They knock twice like usual and heard a voice say "come in" from inside of the office.

"What with those bandages in your hand?" Weems asked. She look so fresh even it's 5.30 in the morning where everyone it's still sleeping.

Ruby just yawn in response, they're still sleepy even after took a cold shower.

"You woke up late don't you?" Weems asked with a face like "are you serious right now". The dark-reddish-haired just nodded.

Sometimes Ruby wondered how the principal could even live with not enough sleep, sometimes not sleep at all. Like this is insane, even with 6 hours for night sleep and 2 hours for evening nap, the dark-reddish-haired still could feel a bit sleepy, especially in class.

Principal Weems sighed in response from the moon-eye childish behaviour.

"Come here, child" She said.

—————

Weems help Ruby on covering their wound, while discussing about anything possible could be happen. Weems think Wednesday will come to her office before first period start. She sure know how to handle the raven-haired.

For Ruby, they might need to get quiet for today. They just have to attend their classes like usual except class with Miss Thornhill because there also Wednesday. The main mission is to avoid Wednesday as possible but still act normal so the other students won't be suspicious.

Both of them ready on anything that could be happen. Moreover, the main target it's to not making anyone suspicious yet, Weems want the students to stay law and not making wave.

"So I'll eat lunch here?" The moon-eye asked. Their tone was better than before like they are back to the reality after being locked by sleepiness.

"Yes, your lunch will be prepare, so no need to go anywhere. Just straight to this room" Weems said in serious tone. She afraid that the moon-eye might bumped into Wednesday anywhere in thr school area.

"Alright mom" they said in annoyed while rolling their eyes.

"Stop calling me that" Weems said.

"You called me child aren't you? So?" The dark-reddish-haired said just to make the principal annoyed.

"Whatever"