"Shet, shet, shet" Ellie, repeated the same words as her father like a chorus while playfully jumping from one place to another.

"Ellie, please forget that", Reynolds whimpered, getting crushed under Alice's aura. Suddenly the doors opened revealing three silhouettes. 

One was a tall man with a small bread. The other was a woman, who was presumed to be his wife. Lastly a girl who seemed to be almost Arthur's age emerged from between them. She had brown hair and brown eyes; features taken from either parent.

"Reynold! I heard your son came back", the man spoke as his scrutinising gaze transferred from Arthur to Reynold's repeatedly.

"Ahh Vincent, here meet my son, Arthur. Arthur this is Vincent Helstea. He is an old friend of mine from my adventuring days and also the one who has been letting us stay in his Manor", dad finished explaining.

"Hello Mr.Helstea. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Thanks for letting my family stay here and taking care of them." Arthur said as he gave them a curt bow. Vincent's expression changed, seemingly taken aback by his mature behavior.

"Likewise, Arthur, it's good to finally meet you. Although I must ask, are you really Reynold's son?" He asked. It as all of them break into a fit of laughter leaving Reynold's embarrassed. 

"So who are you two?" Vincent questioned, his gaze transferring to Sylvia and Jin woo.

"Sorry for not introducing ourselves, my name is Jin woo and she is Sylvia. We've been taking care of Arthur for a while know and figured we should be here for when he meets them. We can leave if you like?" Jin woo replied in an oddly respectful tone, which earned a scrutinising gaze from both Sylvia and Arthur.

"No, no there's no problem at all. If you've been taking care of him then the least I could do is give you a place to say." Vincent hurriedly replied, realising the possible hidden meaning behind his words.

After earring a relieving chuckle from the two, Vincent started talking to Reynolds, "So what were you talking about something about "wrecking my backyard?", he asked. "Haha, my son here is a mage. Not only that he is at a higher stage than me." Reynolds said as he huffed, the proudest smile he could muster creeping up his face.

"What are you talking about, Reynolds? How is that even possible?" Vincent asked but Reynold just pulled him with himself, bragging about my Arthur's early awakening to him.

"Hi Arthur.", a voice diverted his attention as he saw Vincent's wife standing in front of him. "My name is Tabitha Helstea and this is my daughter, Lilia Helstea. You are the same age apparently so you two can get along." She said as she moved to the side, giving way for the girl to come forward.

"H-hi, I'm Lilia. It's nice to meet you," she said, bowing stiffly and bending down completely.

Feeling slightly uneasy, Arthur chuckled nervously as he scratched his cheek. "Since we're the same age, there's no need to be so formal. You can call me Art too, like my family does," he said with a smile, attempting to ease the awkwardness between them.

Lilia's brown eyes met his gaze, and she looked nervous with a tinge of embarrassment. She continued to stare at him, transfixed on his star coloured eyes. A slight coo caused her to shake her head and look to his left, where Sylvie had leaped from Sylvia's shoulder onto him.

"What's thaaat?" Lilia almost squealed as she saw Sylvie.

"Her name is Sylvie. Sylv go say hello." He said, as Sylvie jumped up at Lilia and curled up in her embrace. Looking back, he saw his parents and the Helsteas and Sylvia looking at him strangely.