Bhargavi stands still as she hears the conversation between her husband and son.

Sanjeev: Aarav beta, pehle iss news ko rukwa dijiye. Aap ki mom pooja se aati hi hogi. Unhe inn sab ke baare mein pata chalna nahi chahiye.

Aarav: Hum kuch karte hai, dad. I guess hume pata hai ki yeh sab kon karwa raha hai. (looking seriously at no where in particular)

Sanjeev: Kis ne Kiya yeh sab? (glaring)

Aarav: Aur kon ho sakta hai, dad? Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. (muttering his name with utter disgust)

Sanjeev: Argh!! (kicking air with left leg in frustration) Uske behen waise hi humare kabze mein hai. Kyu na use upar pahuncha diya jaye?

Aarav: Pehle ek baar hum usse milna chahte hai, dad. Uske baad hum uss ladki ke baare mein sochenge.

Nawaaz: Bhargavi baaji?? (shocked upon spotting her)

Sanjeev: (masking his face with innocence) Bhargavi?? Aap pooja se wapis aa bhi gayi?

For the first time, Bhargavi sees the devil behind Sanjeev's innocent face and for the first time, she feels disgusted when he touches her hand to drag her to the room so that she doesn't watch the news.

Bhargavi: Bas kijiye Sanjeev Goenka. Hume sab kuch pata chal gaya hai.

Aarav and Nawaaz keep an unexplainable expression but Sanjeev Goenka has a pained look on his face.

Sanjeev: Bhargavi humari baat toh suniye.

Bhargavi shows her hand, gesturing to stop his explanations.

Bhargavi: Aap ko achche se pata tha ki hume kis tarah ke harkaton se nafrat hai. Phir bhi aap ne hum se 30 saal tak iss sach ko chupaya. Kyu? Paison ke liye.. yeh saara daulat, na jaane kitne maasoom logo ki khoon se bani hai?

Sanjeev: Bhargavi, hume at least baat karne ka mauka dijiye. (pleadingly)

Bhargavi: Kya baat karenge? Yeh explain karenge ki aap ne kaise logo ko maara ya phir yeh kahenge ki kaise aap ne yeh business ko aage badaaya? Kya kehna chahte hai?

Sanjeev was about to say something but Bhargavi beats it to him.

Bhargavi: Hum aap ke saath ek pal bhi saath rehna nahi chahte. Kuch hi dino mein aap ko divorce papers mil jayenge, sign kar dijiye ga.

Sanjeev looks broken at this point while Aarav and Nawaaz look extremely shocked by the turn of events.

Running towards her room, Bhargavi packs all her belongings and within two hours of time, she gets the luggage loaded in her car and orders the driver to take her to her brother's house in Indore.

*Ameya*

Manyata and Avinash, while going through Aarav's mail box, learn that Dolos Corp. have clients mainly from Brazil, Columbia, etc., Infact, Sanjeev Goenka sent photos of Srutija to a man named Ian Petrov, who promised 200 million dollars if he delivers her to his men on this Friday.

When they convey the message to DJC and Sisodia family, everyone gets worried for Srutija's safety. Vj and Jagat make call to commissioner and the home minister to know about updates in their search mission.

In the afternoon, Jagat gets a call from the commissioner saying that they have found Srutija's location and a team of officers were sent to save the princess.

When conveyed the same to everyone, Uday and Adarsh insist they send some of their royal guards as well with the team of officers to the village. As Brijraj and Giriraj agree to their idea, the royal guards were sent for the police's support.