I felt as if she is looking at me. Why? Even after I've done soo much how can you forgive me? I blinked my eyes to control my tears.

"Why isn't he not with you on such an important conference?"

"Who said he isn't with me? He is always with me in my heart. And I am sure he is watching this conference right now with a proud smile on his face" Nandini got up followed by others. My lips curved into a smile listening to her.

"Ma'am ma'am! One last question! What do you want to tell to your fans?" they stopped Nandini.

"I am and will always be LoveGuru when I enter my cabin. I hope I remain the same for you all too. Nandini is also a normal person like you. Just think that Nandini and LoveGuru are both different personalities. I repeat don't attach my personality and status with my job" Nandini started walking inside the house while the media kept asking more questions.

"Ma'am what about your kidnap?"

"Ma'am how is Vijay going to be punished?"

"What did you go through?"

I clenched my teeth rushing out of the police station. Why can't they mind their own business? Why do they have to remind her everything?

I sat in my car and started driving towards Murthy Mansion. As I reached there, media was already gone. The door was closed making me frown. I looked at the watchman as he rushed towards me.

"Sir sab log aapke ghar gaaye hai" he said and I nodded. I then drove towards my house and reached in no time.

Don't know what Nandini must be going through. Is she sad? Is she crying? No no....

I stopped near the door looking at everyone sitting in the living room and laughing at something. Nandini was also smiling widely as Cabir was talking to her.

What is happening?

"Manik?" Aliya looked at me followed by others. Nandini looked at me casually as if we dint break up few hours ago. I slowly enter inside as everyone quietly kept looking at me.

"Umm...I..." I looked down not able to meet her eyes.

"I am sorry" Nandini spoke making me look at her shocked.

Why is she sorry?

"What?" I frowned.

"I said I am sorry" she got up and shrugged while the others kept watching us.

"Yaa...I mean...for what?" I asked going towards her.

"In that press conference I had to talk about you. So I just kept blabbering something. You don't mind it. It was just needed. I still remember that we broke up" she smiled making me look at her with wide eyes.

"That's all a lie?" I asked gulping. "Isn't it? You tell me" she crossed her arms. I took a huge breath before nodding my head. "Yes...it is" I looked away.

"You could've also have said it that we broke up" I chuckled sadly.

"I dint knew if I could say it. Matlab dekho...you are the only one that can take the decision in our relationship right? Only you decided that we need to break up. So I thought only you are the one going to decide when we will reveal it to the world" she mocked me making me sigh.

"It's nothing like that...." I tried to say.

"Really? Weren't you the only one who took the decision?" she asked slowly but her voice only showed anger.

"I..I..am going" I was about to go towards my room when Cabir caught my hand. "Ithni jaldi kya hai? Sit" he pulled me to sit beside him.

I looked at everyone to see them glaring at me. Abhi could kill me with his glare.