"Well I did drop them off somewhere." He said. "But they will be back in a few days 72 hours or a little bit more if you wanna count hours to make it shorter." Drew said knowing that the days might be a little too much for Faith.

"Oh?!" Faith said dryly trying to act as if that didn't bother her. "They just gonna leave without me?!" Faith rhetorically asked him. "They didn't want me to go?" Faith questioned him asking as nicely as she could even though she was getting madder by the minute.

"Well they kinda already had this planned before you came." Drew told her trying to cover for them and Karen had told him what he was gonna say just so she won't over react in that moment.

"Yeah right." Faith said not believing him and folding her arms angrily and pouting as if she was a toddler. "I'm calling my mama." Faith said pulling out her cell phone already and calling her but she didn't get anything but Karen's cell phone and Drew just looked away from her while she had called them. "I know you lyin'." Faith said calling her mama again after hearing her voice mail. "Why she not pickin' up?!" Faith bout panicked.

"She's with Nikki right now but we can do something together?" Drew had suggested and Faith was trying not to burst out in tears.

But then she called her sister's cell phone and Nikki didn't answer her either after calling them four times in a row, back-to-back.

Then she had decided to text Nikki:

"Aight you doodoo head you playin' with the wrong one." Faith texted her sending it to her and while Nikki was with her mother she felt her phone vibrate and looked at her text and laughed.

"Faith knows." Nikki said not caring because she didn't have to deal with her bull until she came back.

"Don't worry about her she'll be fine." Karen said not knowing how bad her daughter's temper is.

Back at home after, Drew tried to talk to Faith about what they could do together she just reluctantly agreed to it so she could keep her mind off of them.

While she was out with Drew she did learn a little bit more from him but at the same time she kept checking her phone to see if her sister or mama had called or texted her back. It was like Nikki didn't even text her a clapback and Faith felt really offended by that she didn't understand that Nikki was trying to be mature and trying to give Faith a break. But she didn't accept that.

So, while Faith went on a shopping spree with Drew she was planning her revenge in her head what she thought was acceptable.

Once they had came back home from there first Father-daughter day, Faith had put all of her stuff away and waited some more thinking that her sister was gonna text her back by tonight. But now it was 6:30pm and she still didn't even get a text from her.

"Okayyyy." Faith said nodding her head and getting up out of bed going into her sisters room looking around for stuff.

"Since they wanna play I can play too!" Faith said rolling her neck and kicking her sister's room door open.

"I'm a get them back." Faith said being evil as could be.

So she went into her sister's neat room and starting trashing it everywhere throwing the trash out on her bed which wasn't a whole lot nothing but papers and tissues and what not but it was still discussing to see.

Then not only that she went ahead and found some artwork of Faith's not knowing what it was and not realizing nor caring if it was important to her sister or not because if anything she felt as if they didn't care about her then she's not gonna care about them and so, Faith did what she did throwing the ripped up pieces of paper all over Nikki's floor and her bed completely trashing her room and her art portfolio which was why Nikki would hide her stuff somewhere safe in her room. She thought it was safe only to realize later on that it wasn't and especially not when her little sister was out to seek revenge.

So, here Faith was completely destroying her sisters property not knowing that Nikki was already going through some hard trauma and she didn't need anything else getting in her way of it. But Faith did not care about any of that especially since she didn't know. But they thought that if she did know then Faith would more than likely use that against her which was also why they had kept that to themselves as well just waiting for the right time to tell everyone else what was going on with Nikki because at this point nobody else needed to know.

While at the beach, both Nikki and Faith was just relaxing for the first day of their trip not having any worries just trying to get their minds right and clear.

But they never would've thought that they would even be pregnant at the same time. Nikki had to admit it at first it was very weird finding out that she was pregnant at the same time that her mother was pregnant but she was trying to get used to the idea not be so weirded out by it because she didn't want anything happening to her baby.

"Her baby." Nikki thought to herself as she had finally placed a hand over her stomach feeling it move inside of her. "It moved." Nikki freaked out and Karen popped up after laying out in the sun enjoying the warmth for no reason at all.

"Did it kick?!" Karen asked her getting up from her seat to go sit next to her daughter and Nikki didn't know but she just said yes because that kick felt strong. 

And then the baby just started kicking away once, Karen placed her soft hand on it.

And that was a moment that they shared together.

Because even though the twins weren't kicking nor moving for Karen at least Nikki's baby was very active. But even though at first, Nikki didn't want the baby and wasn't even sure about keeping it feeling it move made her feel some type of way about it.

She couldn't believe that her baby was actually making her change her mind about not keeping it. But she still wasn't sure yet because she was just as nervous as she wanted to be. But she kept that to herself not wanting to tell her mother just yet because she had needed to weigh all of her options about keeping this baby. If anything she didn't want this baby ruining her life as she already had felt like she did. But she didn't even tell anyone about that yet and she had so badly wanted to talk to her mother and so, she was glad that she came on this trip with Karen so she could talk to her about baby stuff and what not and what to do.

Because even though, Karen didn't get the chance to raise her kids like she had wanted to she was gonna get the chance to raise her twins and so they were probably gonna be learning together about how to raise them.

Notes:

What did y'all think about this chapter?

What did y'all think about Faith finding out that they had left her and didn't even answer her phone and how Nikki didn't even text her back?

What did y'all think about Drew suggesting the father-daughter day out? And yes they actually went and Faith enjoyed herself but y'all know she's very vengeful and petty.

Do y'all think that Faith over reacted?

What did y'all think about what Faith did to Nikki's room and her art portfolio? Because let me tell y'all sumthin' that was a very IMPORTANT art portfolio that Faith had ripped up.

What did y'all think about Nikki's baby kicking and Karen not being jealous of it?

Thoughts or Comments?

Thanks for reading!