**************

Jeff was not going to answer his iPhone, his body was entangled with Claire's and he was preparing for another round of passionate lovemaking, but Lexi chose to wake up and cry her little heart out and Claire pushed Jeff off her and jumped out of bed quickly, wrapping her robe around her body, as she dashed to her daughters room.

"Hello?" He growled, annoyed about the interruption.

"Everything alright?" Steven asked, getting straight to the point.

Jeff sighed, "That's not of your damn business, and what the hell do you want so early in the morning!"

Steven was not one to be intimidated by Jeff's outburst, "Good, I take it you're back on track, we are all meeting at the Capital Grille in Boston, I expect you and Claire to be there at noon!"

Jeff rolled his eyes, "Fine!" He said angrily still annoyed for the interruption, and then ended the call.

***************

"Well did they make up, are they meeting us for the luncheon?" Abby asked.

"They will be there, but probably a little late." Steven responded, and when Abby threw him a questioning look, he quickly added, "they are still having make up sex."

"Daddy what does make up sex mean?" Stephan innocently asked, as he walked in the room, his eyes opened wide with curiosity, as he waited for his father to answer.

Steven and Abby looked at each other and burst out laughing, "How many times have I told you not to listen in on grown ups conversations." Steven told him in a serious tone of voice.

"You still didn't answer my question!" He said stubbornly, "what does make up sex mean!"

Steven sighed, "It's make up woman wear on their face to look pretty."

Stephan nodded and ran to his room to get his toys .

"From now on no adult talk in front of the children!" Steven said adamantly,

"Agreed!" Abby said, "So are you ready to go?"

"No."

"It's almost lunch time Steven what else do you need to do before we leave?"

"Have breakfast!"

"But we already had our breakfast with Alice and John, and ....."

When Abby saw the way Steven watched her with those sexy blue eyes that made her go weak in the knees, she immediately knew what he meant by the word breakfast. Turning in the opposite direction, Abby tried to run from him cause she was already dressed and didn't want her pretty outfit to wrinkle, but Steven was quick to grab her in his arms and take her to the master bedroom.

Closing the door he threw Abby on the bed and climbed on top of her. "We're not going anywhere without first eating breakfast." Steven laughed and tried to unzip her dress.

"You're ruining my dress Steven." She complained, but when his fingers glided up her thighs, Abby closed her eyes and moaned out loud.