Everyone in the inn clearly knew how Zhao Yuanqing was selected as a scholar before. He was 48th in the courtyard examination and still laughed at Mr. Zhou, who was the first. As a result, rustling chuckles came from the crowd, and some people even pointed at Zhao Yuanqing.

    "Brother Zhou, I'll take my leave first." Zhao Yuanqing couldn't bear the strange eyes of everyone, and fled in despair.

    Shrugging his shoulders, Zhou Yi returned to Zhou Laoer's side to receive congratulations from everyone.

    It was lively for a long time, and the people dispersed. At this time, the innkeeper came forward with a smile: "Master Zhou, can you leave the calligraphy in the shop?" "

    Mobao, what are you writing?" Zhou Yi asked.

    Seeing that there was something interesting to do, the shopkeeper hurriedly spread out the paper on the table: "You can write anything you want, and let the shop be happy." Zhou Yi nodded, thought for a while, picked up the pen and

    wrote it with one stroke: " High school." His handwriting has already been introduced and has his own strength of character, and these two words are written when he is in a good mood, and it really feels like flying freely.

    "Good calligraphy, good calligraphy!!! I didn't expect Mr. Zhou not only to read books well, but also to become a master in calligraphy!" far away.

    The shopkeeper got Zhou Yi's calligraphy, and immediately happily hung it on the lobby. He also generously promised that he would cover all the board and lodging expenses for Zhou Lao Er and Zhou Yi and his son these days, and he would change them to the upper room that night.

    Zhou Yi accepted it too, this is also a good thing for you and me, if he doesn't accept it, then the shopkeeper will think more about it.

    The shopkeeper of the same vice inn is indeed a businessman. If he wants to please people, he can do everything. When they are going to have dinner, he will order the child to serve a table of good food and wine in a timely manner.

    Zhou Yi was very satisfied with his meal, but Zhou's second child was always in a state of extreme excitement, chattering, and even ate a token amount of food.

    "Liulang, you've won the prize!!!"

    "Yes" Zhou Yi replied helplessly, this was the hundredth time that Zhou Er had said this tonight.

    "My son has been selected as a scholar, and he is still the first, hehehehe..." Zhou Laoer started to laugh again while talking. Zhou Yi worriedly touched the forehead of Zhou Er Er, it's over, let alone Fan Jinzhongju, he's not crazy, he's making his father crazy, right?

    "What are you doing?" Zhou Laoer asked.

    Still reacting to the outside world, not crazy, Zhou Yi finished firmly, and heaved a sigh of relief: "Father, how many times have you said it, save your saliva.

    " He is the father of a scholar!!! Hahahahaha..." It was over, and it started again, Zhou Yi helped his forehead helplessly.

    It was not until late at night that Zhou Yi fell asleep amidst Zhou Laoer's nagging.

    In the early morning, Zhou Yi just woke up and before he opened his eyes, he felt Zhou's second hand touching his forehead: "Liu Lang, I'm going down to serve breakfast, you should sleep a little longer, you were tired yesterday "

    It seems that the old man has returned to normal, and Zhou Yi is very happy. Just about to get up, he heard the second Zhou who came to the door and said in a very satisfied voice: "My son is a scholar..." Oh my