Li Boyong wanted him to do, so he followed the butler. Outside Li Boyong's study.

    "Master Zhou, please come in."

    Zhou Yi nodded to the old man, "Thank you." His words of thanks gave the butler a pause, and the smile on his face changed from standard to warm: "I can't do it."

    Zhou Yi said to the old man. There was a knock on the door, and Zhou Yi opened the door until someone shouted to come in. Then he opened the door and walked in.

    Entering the room, Li Boyong was dealing with official documents. Zhou Yi was so unwilling to kneel down and kowtow, because now although he passed the county examination and got the head of the case, he became a sure boy, but seeing his parents and officials, he can only be a scholar Only privileges.

    But before he knelt down, he was stopped by Li Boyong who stood up. After letting him sit down, Li Boyong asked, "Do you know why I want to see you?"

    "Could it be because of poetry?" Zhou Yi tentatively replied.

    "Oh, why, isn't it because you are the chief of the case?" Li Boyong asked with interest.

    Zhou Yi shook his head and said with a smile, "There are so many cases. There is one every year. It's very rare."

    His words made Li Boyong stroke his beard and smile, "That's right. If you don't be blinded by temporary fame, you will be able to do it at a young age." It’s not easy to have this kind of spirit.”

    Zhou Yi hurriedly stood up and bowed his hands to Li Boyong: “Your Excellency is absurd!” “

    I don’t ask why you didn’t show your true level in the exam.” He said and untied a piece of his waist Jade: "This piece of jade is given to you. I hope you will succeed as written in your poem."

    Zhou Yi was flattered and took the jade pendant. Unexpectedly, he used Zhang Juzheng's poem and got the same pendant as Zhang Juzheng. The treatment, I was gifted jade!

    Afterwards, Li Boyong didn't let Zhou Yi stay any longer, and let him go after a few words. Zhou Yi strolled out of the county magistrate's mansion, and spread the jade pendant in the sun to have a look. He couldn't tell what kind it was, but the color was warm and transparent, and it was a good piece of jade at first glance.

    Although Li Boyong didn't clearly state the purpose of seeing him, Zhou Yi also knew that apart from his love for talent, he valued his potential more and wanted to form a good relationship in advance.

    These Zhou Yi will naturally not reject them, they are all contacts in the future.

    But Li Boyong, who was sitting in the study, was talking to himself: "It's not easy to ask him how the debt was paid off!" Thinking of this, he suddenly felt that he shouldn't suffer alone, so he took out the letters and wrote several letters. He gave it to his friends who were officials in various parts of the Dai Viet Dynasty.

    "I don't believe you can come up with this idea." Li Boyong's usually serious face now showed cunning.

    As I said before, the gossip industry in Guang'an County is very developed. What happened at the student banquet in the morning spread in Guang'an County in the afternoon, including Zhou Yi's poem and the winding question.

    When Zhou Yi followed Zhou Laoer home from the shop and crossed the county town in the afternoon, he heard that the question Zhou Yi asked was being discussed everywhere.

    "I still can't figure it out. The shopkeeper must have lost the money." "

    The debts are cleared, so why did the shopkeeper lose