𝑑𝑜 𝑖

nessa's pov
right now i'm on the set for la di die with jaden, josh, and mads. jaden and i keep on catching us looking at each other. we know it's wrong because we are with two different people. it's kinda like a toxic thing for the Internet to be honest. behind the scenes josh and i barley talk and he's always going to parties, with jaden and mads all they do is have sex basically i don't remember the last time they said i love u to each other. i do like jaden a little bit just a little. i don't know if he would like me honestly. have u seen mads she has a body of an angel. me i'm chubby. but it doesn't matter it's not like it's going to happen. it's around 10pm and we finish the music video which is coming out tomorrow night. jaden and i film a tiktok using our sound. i don't know why but he's the one good person that looks good with curly hair. anyways we all head home. well jaden and i do. mads went to go see her mom and josh went to a party. again. i know he was making out and hooking up with girls but i didn't wanna bring it up. the last time i did he got kinda mad and wouldn't talk to me. jaden and i stop at mcdonald's. we just order a cheek burger and large fry with a drink. then things starts to get awkward. it's like a hour drive to sway. i start to get into one of my episodes and i feel bad.
end of pov

"so how are u and josh?" jaden asks driving. "don't wanna talk about it." nessa answers bluntly. "i was just asking." jaden says. "well i don't fucking want u to." nessa says in kinda a episode.

jaden knows what's happening so he keeps calm.

"i heard u guys fighting last night." jaden says. "surprised u could hear anyone when u and mads are having sex all the time." nessa rolls her eyes. jaden sighs.

"i love u ness okay." jaden says not looking at her.

nessa looks over at him for a split second. they stay quiet for the whole car ride. they arrive at sway and nessa has calmed down. they decided to watch a movie in the living while eating since no one was home. they are watching a comedy movie called "good boys"

in the middle of the movie. they finish eating and nessa puts the trash up and sits back down next to jaden.

"hey I'm sorry about asking many questions in the car." jaden apologies. "it's fine sorry for being a bitch." nessa replies. "u weren't i understand." jaden says.

"if u really wanna apologize please close ur door when ur having sex with mads." nessa jokes and jaden laughs a little.

they stare into each other's eyes until they hear a door open and close. everyone got home. mads, bryce, anthony, quinton, cooper, and kio. but no josh. probably drunk hooking up with somebody.

it's around midnight and cooper knocks on nessa's door. "come in." nessa says. cooper walks in.

"hi." nessa smiles. "hello there barrett." cooper smiles sitting next to her. "what's up?" nessa asks. "i know u like him." cooper says. "what?" nessa tries acting stupid. "i see how u look at him im not a dumbass." cooper tells her.

"listen coop i don't really wanna talk about it okay." nessa says.

cooper sighs. "okay fine."

"did u eat today at least?" cooper asks. "yes jaden and i ate mcdonald's a few hours ago." nessa tells him. "okay good night barrett." cooper walks out the door. "goodnight." nessa says.

"do i like him?" nessa asks herself.