Chapter 22:

Amoli:

I see Enzo waiting for me outside of his car. Goddam he looks delicious with his sunglasses. That white shirt and grey pants are looking too fine. Adrian pulled me in a for a hug few seconds. I confidently walked up to Enzo and he pulled me in for a aggressive kiss and he bit my bottom lip that caused me to moan. Fuck my life. He did not give a shit about the people watching us. Especially Adrian. He opened the door for me and put on my seat belt. He glared at Adrian. He got into the car and he drove off with full speed. Compete silence in the car.

"Take off your underwear," he demands in a cold tone.

Eh? I slipped off my black lacey thong, Enzo grabbed it from my hand and puts it inside his pocket. I felt his hand sliding in my dress and grabbing onto my thigh.

"Why did you meet up with Adrian?" He squeezed my thigh harder.

"I -" I was surprised by his touch. He slides his hand deeper and deeper until he pressed down my clit. I take a deep breath and say,"He convinced me with Thai food."

"Thai food? Interessante. You still didn't answer my question." He inserts his finger inside of me.
(Interesting.)

"I followed your order. You wanted me to go out with Adrian and I did." I feel him stroking his finger inside of me slowly. What a fucking tease.

He smirked,"Ahhhh my obedient little slut. Let's see how obedient you are once you're on your fucking knees."

He thrust his finger causing me to yelp. He speed his way until we reached his penthouse. He is going to destroy my life today. Shit.

Enzo:

We entered my house, and she followed me until we reached my sofa. I can already tell her heart is beating fast.

"Kneel."

She obeyed and got down on her knees.

I sat down on my sofa and held her by her chin. Her eyes look beautifully angelic. How tempting. "Now my little obedient slut, who do you belong to you?"

"You."

"Wrong." I yanked her hair. "Now, let me repeat myself. Who do you belong to?"

She smirked and arched her eyebrow,"I belong to you, Lorenzo Callisto."

"Brava ragazza." I brush off her lips with my thumb.
(Good girl)

She opens my belt and zipper. She sees my dick twitch by her touch. She slowly strokes it and put it's in her mouth.

"Merda... your mouth feels so good around my fucking cock."
(Shit)

I warped her long hair around my hand and I see tears forming in her eyes and her nails are digging into my thigh. Her fucking mouth is made for me. I felt her swallow every bits of me. My good fucking slut.

She stood up and started to undress herself. She turns her back and starts to walk towards my room. "I still need to be punished about earlier," she blushes.

"As you wish," I followed.

Few hours later:

I see her sleeping on my chest peacefully while I stroke her long black hair.

"Amore..." I kiss her forehead. "Wake up. I want to take you on a date."

"Five more minutes." She mumbles.

"You said that 30 minutes ago. Come on wake up."

She look up at me,"Are we going to eat hotpot?"

"Yes, and I have a surprise for you."

"REALLY?! I LOVE Y-" She stops herself. "I mean I love hotpot. You know what the shower is calling me. Bye." She runs off.

I can't help to smile what she was about to say to me. I'm falling for you Amore.