Chapter 12:

Amoli:

It's been two weeks since Enzo left for Italy. During his time at Italy, he would text and call me whenever we had the chance. He would tell me to come to Italy but I said no because I just started working. After he came back, we started having our secret make out sessions. Including the printing room when we almost got caught by Julian. According to him, "We barely spent time together." Did I forget to mention that I have my own office now? Material Gurl 💅.

Right now, I'm getting ready for the Ball. I put some makeup and used my iconic red lipstick. Enzo bought me a beautiful long black dress with a high slit. As he should.

DING! DING! DING! I open my text: Enzo: Where are you!!Enzo: Hurry up!!!Enzo: I'm going to leave without you!!!Me: Who's stopping youMe: Go without me Me: In fact, take Crystal with you

Enzo: Where are you!!
Enzo: Hurry up!!!
Enzo: I'm going to leave without you!!!
Me: Who's stopping you
Me: Go without me
Me: In fact, take Crystal with you. She can be your date 💀
Me: HMPH 😤
Me: PEW PEW
Enzo: okay okay
Enzo: I'm sorry
Enzo: I'm just impatient to see you
Me: Fine
Me: Just me give few more minutes

I take a quick glance at the mirror, "I'm a bad bish," and I walk towards the door.

"Mishtu, wait!" I turn around and Zoya's eyes are sparkling. "Oh my god!! My beautiful baby is going to a ball. Imma cry," she faked sobbed.

"Stop it you corn ball."

She smiles and states,"Be safe and use protection. Don't give me a little niece or nephew."

"Ewwwww. Who said we will have sex?"

"You think I didn't know your unholy ass been drinking pineapple juice for the past few days and did a whole ass Brazilian wax. I know for a fact your wearing a strapless set underneath your dress."

"Uhm.... Bye," she laughed and locked the door.

There I see Enzo. He is wearing a black suit and the shirt is half way buttoned down. I see his tattoo that's showing subtly on his chest. Wearing a silver chain. God damn he looks so fucking delicious and he got his black Lamborghini. Ahh the world of luxury. As I approach to him, I see him holding a big bouquet of red roses.

Enzo:

I see Amoli walking out from the building and she took my breath away. I see her walking with confidence and I notice that her dress has a slit exposing her upper thigh. The sun hits her beautiful long hair and she flips off from her shoulder. Her eyes were looking at me with confidence. I know people will look at her as if she's an heavenly celestial. May her beauty curse my soul.

She walks up to me and I pull her by her waist closer to me. "Maybe we shouldn't go to the event. Not especially you looking like this."

"Looking like what?" She questioned.

I put her hair behind her ear and reply, "Looking this divine," I kissed her on the lips and she blush. "These roses are for you," I handed them to her.

"Awwww thank you. You look very handsome today. It's giving me mafia vibes."

"Hahaha maybe I am in the mafia. Give me your wrist, Amore."

She ask,"Why?"

"Just give it to me," I put an diamond bracelet around her wrist .

"Enzo, you shouldn't have. I can't accept this."

"It's a gift from me to you," I put the bracelet around her wrist and said, "I can't take my eyes off of you," I told her truthfully. "Shall we go in?" She nodded and opened the door for her. We both sat down and there was a brief silence. "Since the event is thirty minutes away and you been busy, tell me more about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"Mmmm do you have any siblings?"

"I have an older sister and she married her high school sweetheart. Now, she has an 1 year baby boy. What about you?"

"You already know my twin sister and she's married to the FBI head department. By the way my parents will be at the event," I revealed.

"What? You're telling me this now?!" She panicked. "What about your sister?!"

"My parents will love you and my sister won't come today because she's away with her husband this weekend."

She takes a deep breath and whisper,"Ohhh okay."

"Why do you sound relived?"

"If your sister see us together, she will think something negative about me. Especially, she said STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!"

I reassure,"Don't worry, my sister won't care."

"Okay fine. Wait, did you hook up with anyone in the office?"

"Nope," I denied firmly.

She squints her eyes and ask,"Not even a tiny bit of flirting?"

"Okay maybe."

"Tsk tsk tsk," she hissed. "Ahhh no wonder your sister warned me about you."

"Heyyy, I just flirted nothing else. Are you jealous?"

She rolls her eyes and looks at the window.

"You know, you have a bad habit of rolling your eyes."

She scoff, "What do you prefer then?"

I stopped the car when the red light came and I held her chin,"I prefer your eyes to go backwards when I'm burying my face inside of you." She look at me with utterly shocked and covered her face.

After thirty minutes of a long drive, we finally arrived to our destination. I got off from my car and opened the door for her. I gave her my hand and she took it gently. I can tell she was nervous to meet my parents for the first time, but I reassure her everything will be fine.