Chapter 3:

Enzo:

Amoli is talking about my law firm all this time? Who knew her prediction would come true? We both are in the elevator together, and there's a bit of silence between us. I start the conversation by saying, "Now, I know your last name now."

She smiles,"Who knew you would be my boss?"

I look at her and reply, "Small world, right, Ms.Ravel?"

"I told you I had a feeling we will meet the next day, Mr. Lorenzo Callisto."

The way she rolls her tongue when she says my name is seductive. DING!

We both walk into her partner's office, and when I saw her face her eyes lit up. Does she know her partner?

"Oliver, is that you?!" She said it so excitedly.

"Donut?" He replied.

Wtf Donut?!

They both just ran towards each other and gave each other a tight hug.

"You're my partner, thank god."

"Did you join here because you can't get enough of me?" He asked.

She rolls her eyes and said,"Please shut up before I throw up."

I cleared my voice, "I didn't realize both of you guys know each other."

"Amoli and I have been best friends since law school. We met when she was a first-year, and I was a second year."

"Ahhhh, that's interesting. Well, I'll let both of you catch up," I walked away.

I don't want to ruin their moment of corniness. But does Oliver like her? Nah, no way. He's too much of a flirt.

I look back at her one last time just to see her beautiful smile.

Amoli:

We both sat down and Oliver ask, "What's new about you? Are you talking to anyone?"

"Nah, I'm still single. I have a hard finding someone to trust. Especially, what Jay did to me," I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, your ex is the most trashy human being. He would always have an issue whenever we hung out. In the end, he married his best friend."

"He had a guilty conscience. Or else why would he keep accusing me of cheating," I shrugged.

"That marriage won't even last," he laughed. "Karma is a bitch. I wanted to murder him for making you cry."

I glare at him, "Oliver, you punched the living crap out of him, and he almost called the cops on you."

He put his hand on his chest and say, "Hey, he broke my precious Donut's heart."

"It's okay, Olive. I hope he's happy with his life. I moved on from him."

"Enough about him. I can't wait to tell you the shit about everyone."

"Hahaha, can't wait for some shit talk." Oliver gave me some formalities to fill out, and it was long progress. He told me about which employees I should avoid.

It felt nice seeing Oliver again. We barely talked ever since he graduated from law school. He is an amazing best friend I can ask for.

RING! RING! "Give me a second. Hello? Sure no problem. Hey, Mr.Callisto is asking you to go to his office right now. His office is on the 15th floor. His floor is similar as Ms.Callisto."

"Okay. I'll get going." I hugged Oliver and walked my way to the office. I wonder what Lorenzo Callisto wants.

A/N: Olive is Oliver's nickname ❤️