As for the gathering of the three relatives tonight, it was also because when Zhou Lao Er sent Zhou Zhu back, he heard that Uncle Tian and the others were going to give Zhou Zhu to someone else's house. He and Zhou Qi played well when they were young, but they were pitiful. Zhou Zhu had no one to rely on, and now Uncle Tian's family wanted to send him away, so they persuaded Uncle Tian's family a few words, but they were determined, and their voices became louder and louder, alarming the other people in the room.

    Because Mr. Zhou lived on the other side of the village, he didn't know about it, and no one called him.

    "What can I do, he is my own grandson, and the third child and the third daughter-in-law are gone again, how can I not love him, but...he..., this child has become a rebellious boy, a few days ago He actually yelled that the third child and the third daughter-in-law were killed by us, and my father was mad at him!" Uncle Tian said to the people in the room.

    The second uncle took a puff of cigarette: "Tian Wa, this can't be done like this, no matter what, Zhou Zhu is also a descendant of our Zhou family, what's the matter with you giving him to someone else's family? San Wa'er is just such a single seedling." Well, to put it bluntly, the two of them really went there for the sake of your big family, and now that they are gone, you don’t even keep your only incense, you are making Sanwa’er feel uneasy in the underground!"

    "No, this kid hates us. He wants us to die. I'm really afraid that sometime he will quietly put a handful of rat poison in our meals, and the whole family will be killed by him..." Uncle Tian had a deep expression on his face. fear.

    The second uncle didn't believe it: "He's not as mysterious as you say, he's just a little kid, you just have to teach him well." "

    I...look, second uncle, look, this kid's eyes are creepy!" Unintentionally, the uncle caught Zhou Zhu's eyes, pointed at him and said.

    Zhou Yi looked at Zhou Zhu, and saw that he was staring straight at Uncle Tian who was talking, the deep-seated hatred in it was really creepy.

    The second uncle looked at Zhou Zhu, and was surprised to see him like this, this..., how did this child become like this, Zhou Zhu couldn't say anything when he was still a child, it was because his eyes were too frightening.

    Zhou Yi was silent. He didn't like Uncle Tian's family, but he hated the dead Aunt Santang even more. As a mother, she left her only child and committed suicide in such a decisive way in front of him. His former relatives were all his enemies who killed his father and mother, so it was so cruel to plant hatred in his little heart! Zhou Zhu, a child, saw his mother die with his own eyes, and heard such words. All his relatives in the past have become enemies, so it is not surprising that he has become like this.

    Zhou Yi took Zhou Zhu's hand, and covered his eyes with his hand: "You are still young, think about these things when you grow up." When he grows up, he will have his own thoughts, judge right from wrong, and It's not like now, let the little heart be completely occupied by hatred, Zhou Zhu's whole body will be distorted in this way.     "Second uncle, you saw it, you all saw it, it's not that I'm cruel, I really don't dare to keep him by my side anymore." Uncle Tian's eyes were also red, and his voice was a little nasal.     "Uncle Tian, ​​this is Qizi's only child. If you give him away, how can the two of them feel at ease in the ground? Zhu'er is still young, so you can teach him slowly. After all, he is a relative. He will be fine when he grows up. will understand."

    "Hey, do you think I didn't say it, but look at this kid, he hated us in his heart, do you know what he did yesterday? He actually sprinkled rat poison in the vegetables behind our backs, if it wasn't The family members have seen it, I’m afraid so many of us have confessed like this!” Uncle Tian’s face is full of fear, and this matter cannot be let others know. Can't send it out.