"I'm so happy, that's great. I'm going to cook a table of delicious dishes today, and I'll reward you. Tell me, what do you want to eat?"

    Zhou Yi was afraid that Wang Yan would be tired, so he casually mentioned a few simple dishes. After dinner, he began to review his homework unshakably. He is not a real five-year-old child, so he naturally knows that the imperial examination is a long road with no end. Where are you going?

    I recited the content I learned before silently, and after making sure I had memorized it, I opened the attached commentary and combined with the Master’s explanation, I saw Youshi (seven o’clock in the evening), the ancients did not have night entertainment activities, and it was usually dark Then it's time to go to bed.

    When Zhou Er was about to go to bed, he saw that the light in Zhou Yi's room was still on, so he walked in: "Liu Lang, let's watch it tomorrow, it's already dark.

    " Dad, go to sleep." Zhou Yi spread out the paper and began to grind. Since he started practicing calligraphy, he has never stopped for a day. Now practicing calligraphy has become a part of his life, just like breathing, and he does not take a pen every day. I feel uncomfortable all over.

    Once Zhou Yi started to write, he would forget the surrounding environment. When he put down the pen, it was an hour later. Zhou Yi turned his neck, rubbed his shoulders, and was about to pack his pen and ink. Sitting next to him and accompanying him, he was dozing off a little sleepy at the moment.

    "Father..." Zhou Yi's eyes suddenly became hot, and he gently pushed Zhou Erer.

    "Well, have you finished writing?" Zhou Laoer woke up, saw that Zhou Yi had finished writing, and hurriedly said, "I'll fetch you water for washing your feet. I've kept the water hot!

    " Just go serve it, how can a father serve his son!" Zhou Yi pulled him back.

    But Zhou Laoer listened with a smile: "You boy, now that you are saying these things, how many people are there to serve you?" Then he turned around and went to wash Zhou Yi's feet, watching Zhou Yi finish washing his feet, He got into bed, tucked him in the quilt, and said, "I've put several Mrs. Tang in the quilt, are you still cold when you sleep?" "

    Not cold." Zhou Yi tried his best to keep his voice calm.

    "Then I'm leaving. Don't cover yourself up at night. It's the beginning of spring. It's cold. It's not good if you catch a cold.

    " Zhou Yi wiped his eyes after the sound could not be heard. He thought that he had to work harder to let his parents live a good life in their later years, so as to live up to their love for licking the calf.

    Zhou Yi studied at his own pace, with Yang Bufan always making jokes by his side, and Zheng Zhi occasionally serving as a mediator, his student life turned out to be quite colorful.

    When the spring breeze blows and the earth puts on new clothes, the people who went out to do labor last year finally come back.

    There were more than 130 people when they went out, but when they came back, there were less than half of them left.

    , This is how cruel it is for the family members who are waiting for their return at home, life and death! ! Some people were brought back to the ashes by their acquaintances, while others remained in foreign lands forever.

    "Zhuangzi, Zhuangzi, how can you live as a mother after you leave? God, why are you so cruel? My Zhuangzi is only twenty-two years old, and his baby didn't even take a look. My Don't worry, you feel sorry for being a mother, I might as well go with you..." "