Part 13

Back with your fav boy band

The avengers watched you take people out left and right showing no mercy to anyone. They saw you stop mid way and...

Concentrate?

"The hell is she doing!" It was fury who shouted. He gained the avengers gaze. Natasha furrowed her brows at her boss who seemed invested in what happened to the asset.

"What does it matter fury?" Everyone turned their gaze to Natasha who was looking at her boss sceptically almost like she knew something was up with the man who was stiff as a board.

Fury took a deep breath and rubbed his beard. The team grew more and more suspicious of the man in charge who was avoiding eye contact with each and every one of them. Natasha scoffed and stood up out of her seat in such a hurry knocking it over. She slammed her hand on the table. A few of the avengers jumped from the sudden noise others glared at the man in charge.

"Why the hell does it matter fury!"

"Because she's important!"

The avengers looked dumbfounded at fury's harsh response. Natasha had her mouth hanging open.

"Now sit down agent because this is non of your business!"

Natasha looked down in shame and grabbed her chair and sat it upward and sat down in silence.

Everyone turned their gaze back at the screen to see the asset say.

"Bingo."

That word gave Bucky a memory of the asset or reaper as they called her.

Buckys flashback

He walked with the guards down a hallway hearing screams. He stood a little taller from the screams. It didn't bother him it never did it was normal in hydra for screaming it was normal for the winter soldier.

They stood out side the door the guards knocked which was weird for them to do. He heard the screaming stop and a woman speak.
"Looks like you get a break while I talk to these jag offs."

He heard a light chuckle from the room almost like the woman was enjoying the screaming.
"What's the password!"
The woman asked in a singing voice followed by her giggling like a little girl. Bucky noticed the guards roll their eyes.

"Reaper we have a gift."

Bucky furrowed his brows they didn't bring anything with them bu- him he was the gift to reaper. She gasped in surprise.

"Did you hear that they have a gift for me."
She was talking to the person she was torturing as they begged her not to kill them and a mix of that they'll never tell her information about the government.

"You can come in I'm not going to bite ya i promise it was only one time."

The guards looked at each other before one stepped forward shaking their head. They opened the door to reveal a woman sitting on a chairing grinning ear from ear eyeing Bucky making him want to shrink. which was scary because he was programmed not to feel. but in that moment he was more scared of the woman in front of him then he every could be of the chair that takes away everything and he didn't know why.

The tortured person was bloodied and beaten and was begging to be killed. You looked at the man in the chair and stood up grabbing a knife from under your boob. The man shrunk in his seat when you walked closer to him.

You grabbed his hair and put your curved knife to his throat. You didn't even take your eyes off Bucky as you held a knife to his throat.

"Shh your gonna scare my gift and I don't get them often so will you behave."

You whispered it lowly in the man's ear and if Bucky didn't have super hearing he probably wouldn't have heard. The man nodded.

"Good boy."
You practically purred the words out. A shiver went down his back. You put your knife back and turned on your heel to face the three that where staring at you. You let out a long breath.

"Sorry handsome I never meant for you to see this."

With that you grabbed your gun and still maintaining eye contact you aimed your gun at him. You let out a warning shot still not looking away that only missed his head by an inch.

With that the man started blabbing every little thing he knew.

"Bingo."
It was all you said before you shot the man without looking. The guards left Buckys side and dragged the dead body out not looking at you.

"Everyone has a breaking point and I used his."
Bucky looked at you confused letting his cold glare drop.

"I didn't say anything."
You let out a throaty laugh.

"Your looking at me like everybody does."

"And how's that?"

"Like I'm an asset which I am but hurts coming from the guy I pretty much created."

End of flash back

Bucky snapped out of his day dreaming when he saw the explosion. The whole team was on the edge of their seats watching you turn the corner. They saw the guard that was alive asking you for help they all knew the kid wasn't going to make it even if they came to help he was a lost cause.

The asset looked at the young man almost like she felt sorry. But the avengers and fury knew you weren't. You grabbed your knife ready to kill him but he said something about powers. As you picked up the gun and shot him walking on not sparring the dead man another glance.

"Woah woah winter soldier 2.0 has powers?"

Tony asked in his nervous but cocky voice. Steve glared hard at the billionaire, Steve hated it when tony belittled anyone especially when it came to Bucky. Tony looked at the glaring man and put his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry popsicle I'll shut up but we all know it's a valid question so fury does she have powers?"

Everyone turned their gaze to fury with questioning glances.

"Aha that's what she was doing!"
Wanda exclaimed in excitement. Everyone looked at the witch who looked proud of her self and was overjoyed that she figured it out.
"Go on."

Natasha said in a soft voice touching Wanda's shoulder. Wanda looked at everyone and took a breath to call down.

"She was reaching out to their minds to see where they are!"

Wanda said excitedly as pietro pretended to snore at his sister. Wanda playfully smacked his arm.

"That's how she knew."

Bucky slipped up when he said it he felt like a kid that just swore in front of their mother. Everyone snapped their gaze to look at Bucky. Instead of cowering away he cleared his throat.

"I don't remember much but what i do remember is she scared the winter soldier shit less- sorry Steve. She could manipulate anybody to get what she wants kill anyone. She's more of a ghost then the winter soldier no one here even heard of her."

The team of superheroes listened closely nodding at the last part.

"So she's the best."

Loki said it with his Asgardion accent clear. He was still upset she had his mothers sword but she was taking good care of it so far but that didn't mean he'd get his revenge.

"No she's better than the best."

It was Steve who's eyes where glued to the hologram watching you take out people after people until you reached the door that held Sam and some very dangerous people.