Part 6

You had started to make your self comfortable in your seat. You had your feet resting on the dashboard as you laid your head back trying to keep your mind a bay.

"So what's sams status and location?"
You asked looking over at the man driving. "Agent Wilson is alive and hydra has him at a base in Germany." Fury told you not looking away from the road. You rested your head back again.

"What are you going to do?" You looked over to fury when he asked, you didn't really have a plan it was mostly get Sam out alive no matter the cost. "I didn't really have a plan other than get him out alive."

"You and the avengers will have to make a plan than."

"That's not happening I work alone."

"What about agent Wilson?"

"We don't work together we're friends."
You looked away in anger first you may have to work with the avengers secondly this guy thought you would put on your old suit again just for a collage.

"I can take down the base alone I don't need your bands help." You stated still looking out your window sulking. "You think you'll be able to take down a decent sized hydra base?" You looked at him with a cocky grin. "You don't know what I can do." He raised his eyebrows giving you a questioning look. "Let me go in alone and if it gets bad you can send in the band."
You purposed the idea hoping he'd agree, you could easily get Sam back your self. It was also a plus if you got to kill hydra scum bags.

"Fine, do you have a name?"

"They call me the reaper, don't ask."
He looked at you like you were dumb. "No you motherfucker I meant like a first and last name not what they named you." You started biting on your nails out of habit, it was unhealthy but it didn't really matter cause that's just a myth they tell kids.

"Sorry it's force of habit and it y/n y/l/n."
He nodded before pressing on a button were a hologram popped up as a woman with blackish brown hair in a slicked back bun wearing a serious expression.

"Hey fu-who's that?" You gave her a small wave which she returned with a death glare. "Agent hill me and y/n are 2 minutes out get a room ready for her and make sure non of the avengers see her." Fury stated looking at the road a head leave agent hill confused. "Ok see you fury." "Bye Maria."

With that the hologram disappeared. "That's a hologram by the way." You wiped your head to the side to death glare fury. "I may be old but hydra kept me educated on all this stuff." The man beside you rolled his eyes.

You arrived right in n time, you stepped out of the car seeing a small two person plane. You thought it was weird that you were flying to Germany in the tiny plane but you flown for longer. You followed close behind fury not wanting to be left behind after driving 30 minutes with the man. You stopped right in front of the plane finally causing him to turn and look at you.

"Do you know how to fly?" You let out a huff of amusement. "Why do you not know how pirate? Are you more comfortable with a boat?" You asked trying to look innocent he didn't look amused with his arms crossed. "I know how to fly, I'm trying to assess you and what you can do." You slyly grinned, you knew he was trying to see if he could put you to use. "Yeah I can."

You stated getting in the drivers seat flipping and pressing the bottoms you need for take off. Fury got in the passenger seat ready for take off. You directed the plane to the runway soon flying into the air.

You've always liked flying, the clouds, the butterflies, and not to forget the control you had over the years plane. You were about 11 when they started teaching you.

Flashback

The day had gone as usual wake up,train,ballet,eat,train and sleep and small missions with the 4 other girls.

Today was different tho you and the other girls were lead outside to see small planes lined up in a row. "What's this?"  You snapped your head to glare at Molly, you had been taught not to ask questions. She got a harsh slap across her face which made you straighten your posture." Never ask questions and today your learning to fly."

They taught you how to fly by showing you how to once than telling you to fly. Luckily no one died just ended up with a few bruises but those weren't from flying.

You were on autopilot flying the plane and listening to the directions. Soon enough you were landing on a weird looking boat.