Why?

"Why?"

Sam asked confused you just said your child hood was torture and weren't going to explain. "It's doesn't bring to nice of memories to the conversation and this conversation is already sad." "So? I don't care, I'm curious." "I was trained as an assassin when I was 4." Sam spit out the liquid in his mouth, he grabbed napkins wiping it up.

He was not expecting you to say that, I mean maybe abusive home life but for sure not that you were an assassin at 4. "I wasn't an assassin at 4 it just was when they started training me and the others." Sams eyes went wide, he was wondering if you could read his mind. You on the other hand we're thinking about the first day you arrived with your sister, she was 10.

Memory

You woke up to being shaken, you saw the person shaking you was your sister Gabriella. Your head hurt and it was a cold room that was gross and moldy. "shhh stai zitta sorella." (Shhh stay quiet sister.) you nodded your head, your sister was speaking Italian. You where confused but if your sister told you to do something you did it, she was the person you looked up to most.

You heard a door open, you turned your head to see a blonde lady. You wanted to protect your sister even if she was older, you put your self in front of her. "ciao ragazze, non sono qui per ferirvi, ho solo bisogno di sapere se sapete parlare russo." (Hello girls, I'm not here to hurt you I just need to know if you can speak Russian.) you heard your sister scoff, you would of to if you weren't shaking so hard, you of course would know Russian you live in Russia.

You gained a bit of confidence and stood up running at the woman punching wildly while crying. She easily detained you, shoving you hard into the ground, you cried out in pain from being forced down so hard and trying to get out of her grip. "Gabriella aiuto!" You said through tears, you looked at her and she was smiling at your pain. That's when you stopped looking up to her and you stopped fighting, it broke your heart, your sister never cared for you.

It wasn't even the worst of it, more was about to come.

You snapped out of the memory when you heard Sam speak again. "What happened." You shook your head. "They made me take ballet." Sams brows furrowed, what was so bad about ballet.

Memory

You were lead to a nice room with ballet equipment everywhere it was the fanciest room yet. "Hello girls." You and the five other girls turned to see a old woman that had purple lipstick and a stick in her hand. "Tsk tsk you expect these brats to be the best of the best!" She shouted at the blonde lady who rolled her eyes. "Of course I do. They are going to be better than any widow they are going to be unstoppable they will be the most deadly things to ever live." The older lady clicked her tongue and shock her head. What did she mean by that, you wondered. "Start them in point shoes, they get surgery tomorrow but they will be back." The older woman looked surprised then scoffed. "They only get that surgery when they graduate." "Not these ones, cause like I said they are going to be better, what are you waiting for, start!" You flinched and closed your eyes at the blonde woman shouting, without warning a hand slapped your face you opened your eyes to see it was the older woman. "You never ever flinch or cry." She gritted through her teeth. "Understand." You nodded your head repeatedly, you had tears in your eyes but you wouldn't let them fall the punishment wasn't worth it. "Go put the shoes on." No one moved a muscle. "I SAID PUT THEM ON!"

The girls rushed over to the point shoes laid out for them. You didn't know how to lace them up, everyone but you had there shoes laced. The old woman walked over to with a sickeningly sweet smile on her lips. She bent down tying your shoes, you smiled back at her, she grabbed a sharp knife and plunged it into your leg ripping your tights. You screamed at the top of your lungs, she pulled the knife out standing up and wiping it on a handkerchief. "Stand up child!" You stood up groaning,you didn't want to but had a feeling it would be worse if you didn't, you limped over to the bar with the other girls staring wide eyes, but your sister had a smirk playing on her face. You wanted to cry so bad, you left a blood trail from where you were sitting to the bar.