Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Extra Story: Pregnancy

    The sweet days pass quickly,? Just like this day by day.

    It has been three years since Yun Dongling and Yan Jin traveled through most of the alliance and returned to the northern district from the southern district.

    In the past three years, under Yan Jin's meticulous care, Yun Dongling's body has recovered well, except for the supernatural powers she gained and lost, she is the Yun Dongling in Yan Jin's memory, and her memory has completely recovered.

    Of course, Yan Jin accompanied Yun Dongling around in the past three years, not completely leaving the matter to others,? He didn’t do anything, but took the opportunity of playing to investigate the post-apocalyptic disaster situation in various places and determine various Placement reconstruction plan.     Sometimes when a place is destroyed too much, Yun Dongling can't stand it, and will ask to stay longer in the place and do something within his ability. Naturally, Yan Jin will not refuse in this case, so he stays Supervise program implementation.     Come and go, stop and go, three years in a blink of an eye.     The two also liked this kind of sojourn life. They didn't plan to go back to the North District so soon. The reason why they decided to go back was because... Jiang Lian was pregnant!     Yun Qiubai and Jiang Lianlian had married for more than three years before welcoming their first baby. While being happy for their elder brother, they were so excited when they thought that she was about to be promoted to become a little aunt.     She and her elder brother have been dependent on each other since they were young. What I envied most when I was a child was to see other children hold the hands of their parents and have a complete family.     There is no way to change the past. Although they can't expect a pair of parents, they can become parents.     Yun Dongling knew that Yun Qiubai must be the most excited, because she was also super excited when she received the news!     They wanted to rush there immediately, but unfortunately they were caught up in the matter at that time, after the two of them finished handling the matter, half a year had passed, and now Jiang Lian was about to give birth.     "Xiaoba, are you really not going back with us?"

    A tall mutant beast with black and white stripes and oily hair rubbed against Yun Dongling's hand. It raised its head, and its dark green pupils reflected Yun Dongling's reluctant face, as if saying goodbye. With a low growl, he turned around and walked towards the woods step by step.

    "Xiaoba!"

    Yun Dongling took a step forward, Yan Jin grabbed her and shook his head.

    There was a rustling sound from the grove in front, and several heads popped out quickly, staring at this side with pairs of gloomy eyes.

    "Roar!" Xiao Ba suddenly roared, and with a powerful leap on his hind legs, the whole mutant beast rushed forward, its figure disappeared in place, and the sound of leaves brushing could be heard in the woods.

    These little heads with their pupils all shrunk back, followed Xiao Ba one by one, and soon, the forest returned to tranquility.

    Yan Jin patted her head: "Little Ba is not a domestic animal, and the deep mountains are more suitable for him. With so many friends, he won't be lonely." "I know," Yun Dongling hugged

    Yan Jin's waist, leaning his face against On his chest, "I just can't bear it."

    After the Yan Songming incident, although Yun Qiubai lost his powers, he returned to normal through a blessing in disguise.

    Yun Qiubai needed supernatural powers before, but it was just for revenge. Now that Yan Songming is dead, it doesn't matter whether he has supernatural powers or not, what matters is being able to return to normal.