Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    "Okay Lan, I actually brought him back!"

    The three men walked into a store and saw Lan Jiashu and Shi Fei sitting in the corner. Behind them was Yun Dongling whose hands were tied. .

    Lan Jiashu flicked his wrist and said casually: "A Fei help, otherwise it will be quite difficult."

    He said and looked at Zou Wenhao who was walking at the end of the three, "Captain... how are you?"

    He was referring to the three of them facing Yan Jin In this case, although he said it was "talking", he guessed that the topic would probably end in three sentences.

    Zou Wenhao's usual gloomy face said, "Yan Jin disagrees, but so what if he disagrees?"

    He looked at Yun Dongling who looked timid, "I'm still here."

    Xiaoshiduo shop became quiet.

    Zou Wenhao scoffed, and glanced at Lan Jiashu who kept moving, "What's the matter with you?"

    Lan Jiashu immediately stared at Yun Dongling, "Just this girl, I kindly stopped her bleeding, and she would bite me when she woke up It really hurts."

    Others asked: "How did you get rid of Tian Xingnong and the others?"

    Lan Jiashu: "Their car crashed into my dirt wall, and Ah Fei took the opportunity to take them away. Find out what's going on, after all, Ah Fei is so fast..."

    Listening to the group chatting, Yun Dongling's hands tied behind her moved lightly.

    She still doesn't know what happened.

    One second she was sitting with Yu Shuyi in the back seat of the off-road vehicle, the next second the car hit violently, she passed out, and when she woke up, she saw the blue-haired man pinching her face.

    She struggled immediately, the other party wanted to hold him down, she bit him, and then was tied up by the other party.

    Yun Dongling moved her feet on the ground, moved back quietly, leaned against the wall, looked at the closed glass window with eyes that were lighter than ordinary people, and bit her lip helplessly.

    Her heart was beating fast, and fear spread from the bottom of her heart and spread to her limbs.

    She is so scared.

    Where is Yan Jin?

    From Yun Dongling's point of view, Zou Wenhao seemed to disdain her small gestures, the corner of his mouth twitched, and then he walked over. The man squatted down in front of her, looking him up and down.

    "Yun Dongling, do you want to see your brother?"

    Yun Dongling looked away, staring nervously at the cargo rack opposite.

    Zou Wenhao: "I, Zou Wenhao, did your brother mention me?"

    After a pause, he said again: "Although we have a bit of a holiday with your brother, we are both adults and there is nothing we can't get through. If you agree to cooperate, I will let you How about you meeting?"

    But no matter what he said, Yun Dongling in front of him just bit his lip and remained silent.

    The little girl was very frightened, you could tell by her nervous eyelashes trembling slightly.

    But the strange thing is that Yun Dongling's face showed fear, bewilderment, and at a loss, but he didn't have any temper or emotion of being taken captive, and there was a strange sense of disobedience.