Chapter 101

Chapter 101 Extra: Marriage

    After Yan Jin successfully proposed, he wanted to start preparing for the marriage as quickly as possible.

    As a result, Yun Qiubai was the first to jump out and object.

    Yun Qiubai's reason is: Yun Dongling's body hasn't fully recovered yet, so he should focus on recuperation now, and don't rush to get married.

    He thought it would be fine for Yan Jin to take his sister away from him for the reason of relaxing and recuperating,? Do you still want to just marry outside like this? Then where will he put his big uncle's face? He's just such a baby sister, how can he get married outside casually!

    "Where is it to get married outside casually?" Yan Jin was speechless, "We went back to the South District to get married,? I bought the house next door,? After getting married, Xiaoling can go home at any time, what's the problem?" The question can

    be Big deal!

    Yan Jin patted his butt and left. Yun Qiubai, who was entangled in a lot of things, can't go anywhere now,? Naturally, don't mention going back to the old house in the southern district. Besides, since they don't go back to live, the house will be empty, and it is necessary to buy another one. between? Can't we just live there?

    Yan Jin pressed his temples with a headache, "Okay, but you won't go back? You are married to Junior Sister Jiang now? When you go back to the South District someday, of course you will live at home? Aren't Xiaoling and I embarrassed? Anyway, there are many houses Don't waste a few sets, and live wherever you want."

    Yun Qiubai still said no.

    Originally, he thought that Yan Jin was going to take Yun Dongling to relax, but he was still moved by Yan Jin's intentions. Seeing this kind of intention, he certainly fully accepted Yan Jin's suggestion that he should stand up for a while before resigning.

    Now relaxation has turned into marriage? Of course not! It's a completely different story.

    Not to mention the different meanings of getting married and starting a family, what if Yan Jin just stays in the Southern District and doesn't come back?

    At that time, the two people will be far away from the emperor, and if the younger sister gets angry, he will not be able to help.

    The most important thing is that marriage has to be done willingly. Yun Dongling's memory hasn't fully recovered yet, what if the real she doesn't want to?

    Yun Qiubai, who rushed over immediately after hearing the news, stood in the living room angrily and refused to leave. There were still two people's luggage piled up at the door of the living room. If it wasn't for Yun Qiubai blocking people, they should be on their way to the plane now.

    Yun Dongling tugged Yan Jin's hand, pulled Yan Jin who was about to hold back his anger aside, blinked to give him a hint, and walked to Yun Qiubai by himself.

    "Brother, if you think it's not good to get married outside, can we get married here?"

    "You're only 21 years old!" Yun Qiubai looked at her resentfully, "It's not good to read more books at such a young age. Why marry?"

    "You can study even when you get married, hee hee, brother, you just agree." "

    Shut up," Yun Qiubai couldn't explain his expression, he looked at Yun Dongling and then at the expressionless Yan Jin , pulled her sister aside, and said in a low voice: "Tell me honestly, why did you want to get married in such a hurry? Did he bully you?"

How to Feed a Little Jiaojiao in the Last DaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara