Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Yun Dongling opened her eyes slightly, and glanced guiltily at her hand that was held by Yan Jin. The inner side of the girl's slender wrist that could not be grasped was stained with a trace of dried blood that had been wiped away.

    The bloodstains are dark in color, and cannot hide the obvious thick feeling, which is the thick and turbid characteristic unique to zombie blood.

    Yan Jin tightened Yun Dongling's hand slightly, and his face became tense. Yun Dongling hurriedly covered the blood stains, and said with a smile, "No, maybe I don't know where I got the dirty things." Just

    kidding ,? Yan Jin has been nagging her these days not to fight zombies. Although Yun Dongling thinks that Yan Jin is making a big fuss, she just lost her memory and was not injured. Why can't she fight zombies? Yun Dongling herself also agreed not to go, if she was found to be disobedient, no matter how she thought it was her fault, how could she admit it?

    What if Yan Jin doesn't let her go out in the future? She wasn't sure that she could break out of the guarding soldiers by herself.

    Thinking of this, she tried to withdraw her hand while changing the subject: "Let's go back quickly,? This bag of crystal nuclei was made by me..." After a long time of zombies.

    "Uh,?" Realizing that he had almost revealed the truth, Yun Dongling hurriedly shut up, and quickly made up for it with a guilty conscience, "I've kept it for a long time!" Yan Jin raised his eyebrows, a pair of

    slightly His sharp eyes met hers.

    The girl on the opposite side puffed her cheeks and blinked her eyes innocently. Such a clumsy and guilty little action made his heart go soft and dispelled the depression that had just surged in his heart.

    Knowing that the other party was trying to get away with it, knowing that she would definitely be disobedient and go to fight the zombies, but facing such a flattering Yun Dongling, he lost all anger.

    Yan Jin sighed, she was really his own culprit, he didn't say anything, the little girl was just a little coquettish, but he felt distressed.

    He even started to reflect on himself, shouldn't he blindly oppose her going out to kill zombies, what if she ran around without knowing the depth and didn't tell him, what if something happened?

    The current North District is a dragon's lake and a tiger's den.

    Besides, out of the corner of Yan Jin's eyes, he aimed at the bag of crystal nuclei in his right hand. This time, she went out to fight zombies for her own sake.

    The man let go, Yun Dongling breathed out quietly, and the next second, a pair of warm hands took hers.

    Yun Dongling curled her fingers involuntarily, and stammered, "Yan, Mr. Yan..."

    Yan Jin looked at her, "Huh?"

    The bass was sexy and seductive, and Yun Dongling's ears burned uncontrollably. He pulled out his hand, but the other party held it tighter, struggled a few times, and for some reason, it finally turned into a lingering intertwining of fingers.

    This, this, this... The more you resist, the tighter the opponent's grip, Yun Dongling understood the hint from the man, and dared not move.

    The girl's hand was soft and soft, and the small one made him dare not use too much force. He relaxed slightly, then clasped it skillfully, and sighed in compromise: "Next time you want to go out to kill zombies, tell me, I'm not here!" Just bring the soldiers."