Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    In order to appease Yun Dongling, and wanted to see if the excitement of revisiting the old place could arouse her impression, the next day, Yan Jin took Yun Dongling to the inner city of L again.

    Tian Xingnong and the others also wanted to come, but Yan Jin didn't want to act as a team, it was too eye-catching, and in the end only Yun Dongling and Zhou Yingwu were brought.

    Wang Le mentioned twice that he wanted to act together, but he was still talking before going out.

    Yan Jin simply threw a pile of reports on the table to him, and asked him to quickly find out who bribed Song Chengan and Shen Hao and ordered them to come and attack.

    That's right, I checked Dou Zhenglu's side that day, and then I checked casually, and it was easy to find out the identity of the person who attacked them.

    Although the two did not show their faces wearing hoods at the time, but combined with the supernatural powers and the collected information, it is 100% that they cannot escape.

    Mentioning those two people, Wang Le also got angry. After hesitating, he decided to finish this matter first, and then come to Yun Dongling!

    With Zhou Yingwu, Yan Jin also considered them.

    Song Chengan and Shen Hao never returned to the safe zone, and Dou Zhenglu was watching them so closely, it was impossible to avoid going back.

    They may be wandering outside, but Yan Jin thinks that the most likely thing is that they are still staying in the inner area.

    After Yun Dongling was injured that day, the zombies began to attack frantically.

    Although he was in a trance after being shot, his consciousness was still there. He clearly heard how arrogant the zombies outside were roaring after everyone hid in the shopping mall.

    They were so surrounded by zombies that they had to hide, how could those two escape.

    Song Chengan, who possesses wood-type supernatural powers, suffered a gunshot wound. Even if it wasn't fatal, it would be difficult for him to escape bleeding while the zombies were restlessly chasing him.

    If he was lucky enough to escape from the mouth of the zombies, it was most likely that he had found a place to hide like them.

    And the hiding place should not be far from the small shopping mall at that time.

    Yan Jin frowned slightly, this was his negligence.

    At that time, he was frightened by Yun Dongling's sudden situation. One was worried that something might happen to her health, and the other was worried that such a large formation would attract pursuers, so he had to quickly clean up the traces and take her away.

    The world has long been in chaos, and the original order has disappeared. No matter how innocent she is, as long as people know that she has power beyond ordinary people's imagination, then...

    In a word,

    Huaibi is guilty.

    The off-road vehicle No. 2 swayed around the square outside the small shopping mall, and then swayed around again, followed by a long team of zombies.

    Yun Dongling's eyes sparkled, her face was pressed against the car window, eager to try, "Are you here?"

    Yan Jin signaled Zhou Yingwu to continue driving, pointing to the square and asked Yun Dongling, "Is there any impression?"