Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    It's a pity that the little girl died.

    Yan Wei suddenly remembered that time when Yun Dongling mistakenly thought he was also a hostage, and foolishly tried to rescue him.

    "Lieutenant Colonel! Yan Jin brought people over!"

    The soldier's urgent report brought back Yan Wei's slightly divergent thoughts. He looked down and saw that the people brought by Yan Jin had already started to attack, and immediately threw away the inexplicable thoughts. To the back of the head,? With a sneer, he put down the pendant and walked down the high platform.

    Yun Dongling didn't know that Yan Wei planted a deadly miniature bomb on her body, and she didn't know the final direction of this raid. She just wanted to help Yan Jin win, so she ran as hard as she could, and acted as a target guide. Leading the zombies to the sparsely populated place.

    More and more zombies fell down, and the number of zombies chasing after them became less and less. Yun Dongling finally stopped, holding on to the tree trunk and gasping for breath.

    "Miss Yun, are you okay?" The soldiers asked cautiously, looking at Yun Dongling's shining red pupils in surprise.

    "It's okay, you guys also rest for a while."

    From the surprised and hesitant eyes of the soldiers, Yun Dongling guessed that something might have changed in her appearance. She avoided the sight of the soldiers, turned around and walked to the side to sit on the ground.

    The temples were still twitching slightly, and the accompanying spar in the middle of the chest was pulsating because of the desire to kill, pulsating her blood.

    The farther you are from the battlefield, the farther you are from the zombies, the more clearly you can feel this change.

    Because I couldn't get it because I asked for it,? Because of my longing, my tight body even felt a tingling pain.

    She slowly turned the dagger, and the smooth and silver-white blade reflected a flushed hibiscus face like a mirror, and above that, her red eyes that were different from ordinary people.

    Yun Dongling removed the knife and closed his eyes suddenly.

    The hand on the ground was dug into the soil, and the fingertips were slightly tightened. Yun Dongling did not dare to show the pain, because he endured the pain, beads of sweat fell from his forehead one by one.

    Breathing became long for a while.

    "Shua, Shua, Shua—"

    In the silence, there was a sudden sound of dense leaves rubbing against each other in front of them.

    Yun Dongling immediately stood up with his knife in his hand, and the soldiers scattered around quickly confronted each other with guns.

    "It's me."

    Seeing that the tension was on the verge of breaking out, a male voice sounded, and soon a man in a green military uniform pushed aside the branches and appeared in everyone's sight.

    "Zhou Yingwu?" Some of the soldiers knew him, and they immediately called out the other person's name, but they only recognized him. They didn't know why he suddenly appeared here, and they still didn't relax their vigilance.

    Zhou Yingwu didn't mind the soldiers pointing their guns at him. Knowing that his sudden appearance was suspicious, he didn't take a step forward. He stood still and said, "Don't be nervous, I'm just here to confirm Xiaoling's safety." He said to