Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Is Jiang Lian crying?

    she cried!

    Yun Qiubai was stunned for two seconds, then quickly came back to his senses, and hastily raised his hand, subconsciously wanting to wipe away her tears.

    "Ah..."

    A hoarse voice came from the throat like heavy metal rubbing against it. At the same time, the long fingernails scratched the girl's tear-stained delicate face. With a tick, a red mark appeared, and blood oozed out.

    Yun Qiubai's pupils shrank suddenly, his hands froze at the side of her face, he was at a loss.

    Jiang Lian's eyes became even more blurred.

    Hanging by her side, she subconsciously grasped his hand even tighter, "I, I..."

    ...

    That night, the man suddenly lost control, she walked downstairs following the sound, and came to a laboratory, Saw him biting and sucking blood.

    Faced with this kind of scene, she should have turned her head and ran away, but at that moment she saw him sitting on the ground with self-loathing, it seemed to touch a certain point in her heart, she said: "Are you drinking human blood?

    " It doesn't feel right? What if he gets angry and tears her up?

    But what Jiang Lian never expected was that the man who came back to his senses had horrified eyes, and like a gust of wind, he snatched away the familiar student, jumped directly from the window to the ground, and melted into the dark night.

    Jiang Lian was baffled, and after a long pause, she turned her head to look at this seemingly simple laboratory that actually had everything one could expect.

    The latest detection equipment in the entire alliance, complete medical information, and countless samples of serum.

    Not much worse than her experiment.

    It's not easily accessible anywhere, and I'm afraid it got it from some district medical department.

    Jiang Lian looked at it with great interest, picked up Lan Jiashu's research report, and flipped through it.

    The more she looked at it, the more she frowned. Why is this data so similar to a report she had seen before?

    Jiang Lianlian began to search for useful information, but found a lot of waste paper on the desktop, with the words "Jiang Lianlian" written crookedly on it.

    A strange thought flashed through her mind, she continued to search, and finally found many crystal nuclei, military communicators, and a military emblem that was a personal military achievement certificate.

    Turn it over, and the words "Yun Qiubai" are clearly written on the back.

    Yun Qiubai? !

    There was a bang in Jiang Lian's head, and she was stunned for a long time, unable to recover.

    This man is Yun Qiubai? !

    No, it's not like at all...

    There was another voice in her heart telling her that it was normal for her to become a zombie.

    If he is Yun Qiubai, then there seems to be an explanation for the man's various violations.

    Because it was Yun Qiubai, he killed the soldier for her.