Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    "Dad! Dad! Dad!"

    Jiang Lian knelt beside Jiang Taihong, grabbed his hand, but the hand slid down limply.

    No matter how much she shouted, Jiang Taihong didn't respond at all.

    Jiang Taihong's face turned blue and his whole body was stiff. The skin under his hands was cold. How could Jiang Lianlian, who is a medical student, not be able to tell that his father had been dead for a while!

    But she didn't believe it, she refused to write, it was as if she didn't sniff the other party, she didn't die for convenience.

    A hand rested lightly on her shoulder, and Jiang Lian slapped it away violently.

    Jiang Lian, who turned around, was full of tears, her voice trembling, "You said...you said...what's going on? Is it you? Is it? Is it?!"

    Yun Dongling who had already reacted quickly Running over,? "It can't be my brother! Sister Lianlian, please don't..."

    She was so anxious that she didn't know what to say. Qiubai.

    The murderous aura that was released suddenly before has subsided, Yun Qiubai looked at Jiang Lianlian firmly, finally moved, patted his younger sister's hand comfortingly, then stretched out his hand past her, and hugged Jiang Lianlian directly.

    The hand with the sharp nails was stiff and straight, patted her vest lightly with his soft palm, then held the back of her head, and pressed her into his arms.

    Jiang Lian was hugged by Yun Qiubai in a daze, she subconsciously wanted to push away, but soon a voice rang in her mind: "Your father was seriously injured when I arrived, I couldn't save him in time, I'm sorry." Jiang

    Lian The whole person was stunned, and suddenly fell down.

    At first she just shed tears silently, the more she cried, the louder she cried, and finally she couldn't hold back her tears.

    Yun Dongling squatted beside her, silently watching her brother holding Jiang Lian, who was crying non-stop.

    The others stood silently on the sidelines.

    Yun Qiubai felt that Jiang Lianlian's body was getting weaker and weaker, as if she was about to faint at any moment, so he quickly let go of her, grabbed the paper he had thrown aside before, and stuffed it into her hand.

    Jiang Lian lowered her head and saw through her tearful eyes the last words her father left for her.

    ——Lian Lian, live well, Dad loves you forever XXXXX

    paper was torn apart randomly, the handwriting was scrawled and messy, until the last few words, the handwriting was almost unrecognizable, only struggling to scratch on the paper.

    It can be seen that Jiang Taihong desperately grabbed the pen and paper at the end of his life, just wanting to leave a little message for his daughter.

    Jiang Lianlian stared blankly at the note, then slowly shifted her gaze to her father's face, and settled on his deeply wrinkled brows.

    Jiang Lianlian hadn't seen his father for a long time.

    Before the end of the world broke out, Yan Wei sent her a report with malicious intentions, which was the data of Yun Qiubai's experiment report.

    Jiang Lianlian couldn't believe it, Yun Qiubai was clearly the captain of the second team of the special operations team in the Southern District, with a bright future and outstanding abilities! How could he become an experiment subject!