Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Several people quickly went back the same way.

    But beside the bright campfire, Tian Xingnong, Zhou Yingwu and Lan Jiashu were sitting and chatting happily.

    Jiang Lianlian was lying on the back seat of the car, still not awake.

    Yan Jin frowned even tighter.

    Tian Xingnong and others were startled when they saw Wang Le being pinched by

    Yun Qiubai. No matter what he thought, he shut up and remained silent.

    Yan Jin carried Yun Dongling into the car.

    There are shallow bruises on the back of the little girl's neck, which proves that Wang Le used a lot of force to make Yun Dongling unconscious.

    Yan Jin gently rubbed the back of her neck, lowered the passenger seat, and let her lie down on it.

    Closing the door, he turned around and looked at Wang Le who was being taken aside by Yun Qiubai alone to teach him a lesson. Darkness flashed in his eyes.

    Although he didn't understand why Wang Le suddenly kidnapped Yun Dongling when everyone was around, Yun Qiubai knew, even if Wang Le had no brains, he shouldn't have chosen such an opportunity.

    He felt it was never over.

    In addition to being angry, he still hasn't lost his mind, so he didn't put him in front of everyone for interrogation, but took him aside alone.

    It's just that Yun Dongling was almost taken away by him, Yun Qiubai couldn't help but beat him several times.

    "Why did you do this?"

    Yeah, why did he do this?

    Wang Le was in a trance as he endured the pain from his fists hitting his body.

    Half an hour ago, he and Zhou Yingwu went to Taozilin to go to the toilet.

    When he came out, Zhou Yingwu asked him, do you like Xiaoling?

    "If you like it, hold on to it."

    "I've seen it several times. The boss is kissing Xiaoling. If you don't make a move, I'm afraid there will be no chance." It's hard to

    say what kind of mood I was feeling at that time.

    Surprised, angry, uncomfortable? Of course there are, but the biggest feeling is——it really is.

    Yan Jin paid too much attention to Yun Dongling,? It was just because of Yun Dongling's special situation in the early stage that everyone ignored Yan Jin's own mood.

    Perhaps subconsciously, he did not believe that Yan Jin, who has always been cold-hearted, would treat a girl so well because of love, so he beautified this kind of care into brother-sister relationship and responsibility.

    Didn't Wang Le become suspicious? Of course there are, but he would rather believe that Yan Jin has no affection for Yun Dongling, because once it is confirmed that it is, he feels that he has no chance at all.

    So just don't think deeply about their relationship.

    Now being pointed out by Zhou Yingwu, after suddenly realizing it, a little resentment immediately arose in his heart.

    Yan Jinming knows that he likes Yun Dongling, he speaks nicely, and prevents him from pursuing Yun Dongling openly, but in private he uses tricks on the little girl!