Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    what is life

    Biologically speaking, ? is the composition of carbohydrates. As long as someone holds the key to unlock the code of life, he can create life at will like a god.

    Before the age of seven, Yan Jin, who didn't know where he came from, was training hard in the training camp, and what he wanted was a future going out.

    Although the future is unknown, but the sky is blue, the flowers are red, he likes this world.

    At the age of seven, Yan Songming broke into the world with an absolutely domineering attitude, took him away from the training camp, and smashed all the only colors in his life like a sharp knife.

    Blue is the color of the training uniforms worn by the partners who grew up together in the training camp when they were young, but it was burned by the fire into a bloody and sinful red that hurts the eyes.

    From then on, blue was not the color of the free sky to him, nor was red the color of blooming flowers. What was left was the blood stains engraved on his heart.

    How insane must it be to reproduce these genes from him? Biologically speaking, the children who are all his descendants are obliterated?

    Just because they ran slowly,? The battle was not good,? In order not to expose too many people to the evil human experiments that he conducted privately,? Yan Songming chose to use a big fire to destroy all the evidence.

    After the age of seven, Yan Jin, who knew where he came from, felt that his life was a joke.

    But no matter how angry,? He has to follow Yan Songming's will, because he wants to live.

    ...

    Yan Jin opened his eyes.

    The doctor in a white coat removed the micro-current device attached to his temple, "Second Master Yan, how do you feel?"

    Yan Jin stared at the incandescent lamp hanging above his head for a while, then raised his hand to cover his eyes.

    "much better."

    The doctor breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words, "Your body is not at its worst yet. As long as you keep calm and give your body more time to recover, you can recover. If you are like Young Master Yan... Sigh." "What happened to him

    ? "

    Yan Jin sat up, with one foot slightly bent, with his elbow resting on his knee, and his eyes looked calm, with an air of self-indignation.

    The doctor bowed slightly, and replied in a low voice: "Back then Young Master Yan participated in the Human Limit Project, although he survived to get the 'poison' ability, but over the years, the use of the ability has placed too much burden on his body, and his internal organs have been severely damaged. It’s amazing, it’s basically impossible to recover on your own.”

    Unless it’s an operation.

    Yan Jin didn't speak.

    For a long time, even though he knew his life experience and knew that he was an experimental subject cultivated by Yan Songming in the laboratory with sperm and human cells, he still thought that he was no different from ordinary people.

    Seven or eight years ago, when he was still studying in the military academy, Yan Wei, who stayed in the North District, was arranged by Yan Songming to participate in the human body limit project. He didn't know exactly what this project was. He wanted to check, but he couldn't find out. Well, Yan Songming took this matter very seriously, and couldn't leak any news.