Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Yan Jin's expression was indescribable. He froze for a while, then stretched out his hand to take it over, "...Thank you." "You're welcome——"

    the

    little girl dragged her long, cute ending, turned around, and threw herself into killing zombies again. cause. His movements are fast and accurate, not losing to his players at all.

    Yan Jin looked at it for a while, then looked down at the dead zombie's head for a second, then walked quickly to Tian Xingnong who was picking up the head, reached out and took a bag, and decisively threw the head into the cloth bag.

    Tian Xingnong laughed out of breath a long time ago, and wanted to take the opportunity to tease Yan Jin twice, patted him with his hands, and said a string of "goose, goose, goose..."

    Yan Jin coldly pressed on his shoulder,? "Funny?"

    Tian Xingnong: "Goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose goose     .

    "

,? Tian Xingnong pressed his hand quickly, and quickly made a zipper movement on his mouth,? Suppressing a smile, he turned around and punched the zombie's head.

    Wang Le, who was beating zombies next to him, also punched a zombie's head off.

    It attracted Yu Shuyi's attention.

    Wang Le is not Tian Xingnong's kind of pervert who pursues the pleasure of melee combat. To be precise, he is troublesome and a bit of a clean freak. He thinks that zombies are dirty, and he will not use his fists for things that can be solved with a gun. Today he used his fists uncharacteristically. It's kind of weird to do that.

    She looked at him for a while, and saw that he looked rather pitiful, so she leaned over and said, "What are you doing, Xiao Wang? Why don't you use a gun?"

    Wang Le was feeling very depressed recently, and he couldn't relieve his heart after thinking of many ways. Feeling dry, he later realized that the root cause was Yun Dongling.

    After a fierce brain storm, Wang Le was forced to admit that he really didn't know what was good and what was wrong.

    After all, it was out of kindness for Yun Dongling to help him clean up the house. Although she treated him less than others, it was because she kept pulling her hair, and she misunderstood herself a bit.

    He thinks that he has no shortcomings at times, except that he is a bit more venomous, speaks more frankly, and looks down on silly things more than others, but Yun Dongling is different. She has amnesia and has no common sense, so she can't recognize His nature is extenuating.

    He thought that if he let her know that he would never pull her hair again, and he would not dislike her for helping him clean up the house, the guilt in his heart might be relieved and he would feel at ease.

    However, he couldn't find a chance to tell her.

    Seeing the little girl avoiding him like a scourge, his mood became more and more complicated.

    Until just now, she fiercely snatched the zombie's head from him, and in a blink of an eye smiled and gave the head to Yan Jin like a flower offering a treasure. At that moment, his heart seemed to be soaked in acid water.