Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    The residences arranged by the security zone for them are very good. It is an independent two-story building surrounded by prominent leaders of the security zone.

    It seems that the safety zone has high expectations for them, but they don't know what capacity Yan Jin is going to use to approach General Dou.

    They can feel that Yan Jin intends to make a breakthrough under the pretext of official duties, but, how shrewd is General Dou, can he handle it with casual nonsense?

    Everyone was a little worried. After guessing for a while, there was still no result. We could only wait for Yan Jin to come back and ask again.

    After Yun Dongling helped pack things into the house, he immediately rolled up his sleeves and started cleaning.

    The first thing to be cleaned is Yan Jin's room.

    Open the window, sweep and mop the floor, replace the bed with a new set of bedding, drag Yan Jin's suitcase to the room, and neatly fold his clothes in the closet.

    The trousers are on the far left, the jacket is in the middle, and the complete set of military uniforms is placed next, and the ones on the far right are underwear.

    When Yu Shuyi came in, what she saw was Yun Dongling kneeling in front of the closet like a little daughter-in-law, carefully folding Yan Jin's underpants.

    Yu Shuyi:? ? ?

    She suspects that she opened the door in the wrong way!

    Yu Shuyi immediately closed the door, the sound alarmed Yun Dongling, she put the rest of the clothes in the cabinet, got up and walked over to open the door, when the door opened again, Yu Shuyi looked at her standing behind the door, and felt relieved In a low tone, she murmured: "I knew it was the wrong way to open it."

    She glanced at the room as she spoke.

    Although it was night time, the safe area was powered, and the incandescent lights in the room were turned on for a long time, allowing her to clearly see the layout of the room.

    The first feeling is that it looks brand new.

    Yun Dongling seems to be very good at housework, but in a short time, he cleaned the room and changed the bedding. The air was filled with a fresh mint smell, and a small daisy was planted beside the bed.

    Where did she get the little vase? Where did you get the flowers?

    Are they still living in the same house?

    Yu Shuyi thought that he had just come all the way to inform the team members that what he saw in their room, compared with Yan Jin's room, was simply the comparison between a five-star hotel and a wild shop house.

    There is no harm without comparison.

    "Xiao Ling is really capable," Yu Shuyi said enviously, "This room looks really comfortable, it doesn't look like my kennel..." He joked, "

    Xiao Ling will help sister clean up when she is free. Make a flower or something."

    She just said casually, not wanting Yun Dongling to take it seriously, immediately took the smock that she took off after cleaning before, and was about to go out, "Xiao Ling can do it now." Yu Shuyi was

    stunned , hurriedly waved his hand, "No, just kidding, I fixed it, just messed it up, it's not so delicate, haha, I'm here to ask you to eat supper, you're hungry after dinner." Yun Dongling shook his head