Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Wang Le turned around and said angrily: "Boss, you have to ask her to apologize to me,? Look at my body!" Before

    Yan Jin could speak, Tian Xingnong immediately laughed wildly: "Xiao Wang, you are an elementary school chick. If you can't beat him, you still have to seek justice from your parents? "

    Yun Dongling took advantage of his distraction, and suddenly hit the top with a knee. Wang Le sensed the danger of cutting off his sons and grandchildren, so he quickly let go and backed away. He looked at her and looked at Yan Jin again, and said in shock: "No, boss , you also taught her this dirty trick?"

    Yan Jin: "..."

    Really not.

    He coughed, and waved at Yun Dongling, "Don't make trouble, come and have a rest."

    Yun Dongling bounced towards him, walked a few steps back, and quickly made a face at Wang Le.

    Wang Le pointed at her, wanted to say something, and finally couldn't help laughing and said: "You wait for me."

    ...

    At this time, hundreds of kilometers away from here, there is a fork in the southern safety zone. ,? Standing a long-haired woman.

    The woman has fair skin and black hair, wearing a black top and camouflage pants similar to those of Yan Jin and the others. She looked at the branch road in front of her with puzzled eyes, and muttered in her mouth: "G city is to the south, go up north, down south, left west, right east , so... left, right, which one is the south?"

    Jiang Lian looked at the two forked roads ahead, and fell into deep thought for a long time.

    In the end, I still used the old method of coming all the way, picked up a branch from the ground and threw it forward,? Look at the direction of the tip of the branch that fell on the ground...

    oh right.

    OK

    Jiang Lian walked back to the car parked by the side of the road, started the engine, the car let out a few low gasps, and then staggered to the left path.

    The path was not very easy to drive, it was rugged and bumpy, after driving for a while, the road surface suddenly became brighter.

    There was a small hill ahead, and a bunch of people gathered not far away, seeming to be talking about something.

    Along the way, Jiang Lianlian hadn't seen so many people gathered together for a long time, so she couldn't help but drive the car over and lowered the window to look around.

    "Kill him! Kill him!"

    "Zombies will die!"

    "Stay away!! Don't be bitten by him!!"

    ...

    surrounded by layers of crowd, the crowd's emotions are very high-pitched, Jiang Lianlian observes After a while, turn off the engine, get out of the car, and walk over.

    When I got closer, I realized that the crowd was actually not tightly surrounded. They were only loosely formed into two circles, and there was a large space inside. A few big men were pressing down on a skinny man in the center, and everyone else was far away.

    "No! No! I'm not a zombie! I can talk... woo woo woo, trust me..."

    Jiang Lian pushed through the crowd and walked in, and was slightly surprised when he saw the man who was pinned to the ground.