Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Come back from the outside,? It's already nine o'clock in the evening.

    Yan Jin and the others have been optimistic about a relatively complete small hotel early on. The team members occupied the first floor, cleaned out a few rooms, and prepared to make it a place to rest tonight.

    When Yun Dongling went back with Yan Jin, he happened to meet Zhou Cheng downstairs with a group of younger brothers.

    Zhou Cheng hurriedly handed over a cigarette: "Boss,? We promise we will never disturb you. Be safe, let's camp outside."

    Yan Jin didn't pick up his cigarette, and looked at the approaching Tian Xingnong.

    Tian Xingnong explained: "They were worried that there would be zombies at night. They wanted to camp outside the hotel, but I didn't agree."

    While pointing to the not far away, Yun Dongling looked back and saw many men and women standing not far away, holding hands All with tent sleeping bags.

    Zhou Cheng and the others have occupied the supermarket. They want to develop their influence. The supplies in the supermarket are very important to them.

    However, there are too many things in the supermarket, and they can't move them all at once. Even if they move, they can't find a place to put them, so they plan to find a place to move quickly before the zombies come back, but before that, they must Keep this "granary" firmly.

    In addition to Zhou Cheng and his group, there are also some retail investors who have nowhere to go. First, they want to follow the crowd to see if there is a chance to leave. Second, they want to stay here to find some supplies. Third, if they encounter zombies, there are too many people here, right? ?

    Most people thought so, so tonight the central block was very lively. It was the first time since the end of the world that people gathered with their companions like this.

    However, although the zombies in the central block have somehow disappeared, everyone is afraid that the zombies will come back suddenly. If they suddenly turn back to the carbine, will they not be caught?

    So I missed Yan Jin and the others who knew the high force value at a glance.

    It is said that they are camping outside. Could it be that the zombies have really come, Yan Jin and the others can ignore the outside and sleep inside with the door closed all the time?

    It's not just in case there are zombies, it depends on their ideas.

    Yan Jin looked at the other party expressionlessly, not even answering the words.

    The smile on Zhou Cheng's face became more and more stiff, he had to change his strategy and play the emotional card.

    "I'm not all for myself. You see so many women, children, and old people here. Where do you let them go? There is really no way... Don't worry, everyone. Take a small step back and say that if the zombies come, we can also Hit."

    He said while looking at Yun Dongling next to Yan Jin, wanting to see how she would react when she heard this, but he slapped his chest loudly, and Yun Dongling was just like her brother , no reaction at all.

    Yan Jin looked at him coldly, "We only occupy the hotel, and we don't care about outside affairs. You can camp wherever you like, but if you enter our territory, whether it's zombies or people, don't blame us for being rude."

    This means, don't make your calculations so loud, and tell you clearly that even if you lie outside, you can only rely on yourself when the zombies come, and they won't let people go in to hide.