Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The back collar was grabbed by someone,? He rushed forward and paused, Yun Dongling turned around wonderingly: "Huh?"

    Yan Jin's face didn't look good, and his slightly narrowed eyes even made people feel that he was a little unhappy .

    "I said I can go?"

    He didn't say he could go,? But didn't he ask her opinion?

    Yun Dongling didn't understand Yan Jin's meaning, but she would look at his face, and felt the force of someone's grip on the back of the collar gradually increase,? She immediately held his hand, swaying childishly, acting like a baby Said: "Go, okay?"

    Yan Jin glanced around, and saw that the expressions of the team members were somewhat narrowed, while the strange team looked at Yun Dong without turning their eyes. Ling,? His eyes are piercing and he doesn't know what dirty things he is thinking.

    Yan Jin suddenly became upset.

    He stood up straight, pulled Yun Dongling behind him, "next time, I still have something to do now." He opened the

    car door, pushed her in, and took out a magazine from the front seat of the car and stuffed it for her , "I'll be leaving in a while, just wait."

    Yun Dongling held the magazine with her lips pouted, and pulled at the hem of his clothes, "When is the next time?"

    Yan Jin: "... When you settle down, I will personally Bring you here, okay?"

    Yes!

    Yun Dongling was very satisfied, and leaned back on the seat comfortably, completely forgetting about the stranger who just spoke to her, and flipped through the magazine freely.

    Yan Jin turned around, looked at this wild team that seemed to be in the embryonic form of a battle, although it was a non-governmental organization, took out a cigarette and lit it, "Hurry up, there is a chance to cooperate." He flicked his cigarette and took a puff

    . cigarette.

    The posture is casual and casual.

    Song Chengan suddenly felt a silent pressure.

    He looked at these people.

    This man, who looked like the team leader, never looked at them directly from the beginning to the end.

    The others began to talk to the little girl when he came over, they stood and sat, never changed their positions, and they also ignored them.

    what happened?

    Wouldn't it be surprising to see their abilities and efficiency in killing zombies? They are the top ten elite teams in the safety zone...

    Song Chengan's eyes suddenly stopped on the off-road vehicle that Yun Dongling was riding on.

    This model and camouflage paint... military off-road?

    Why didn't he notice that these people were dressed in a neat and uniform style, with weapon bags pinned to their waists and thighs, and military boots on their feet...

    Song Chengan immediately smiled and said, "You're welcome, I was the one to be rude, since everyone is busy, don't you?" Excuse me, I have a chance to cooperate."

    He nodded and walked back, and the others saw that the captain came back so easily, they couldn't help muttering: "Captain..."

    "Shut up, let's go." He lowered his voice and said to the team members.