Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Yun Dongling's eyes seemed to be in slow motion suddenly.

    She saw Yan Jin's frightened eyes,? She had never seen him so flustered, she wanted to laugh, but she couldn't.

    My chest hurts.

    She lowered her head and saw a hole in her chest. The hole was half the size of a palm. She saw her own blood dripping and rotten. She saw a broken white bone. A shining spar was embedded in the flesh. , is shimmering dimly.

    It turns out that the associated spar looks like this.

    Suddenly, countless images appeared in Yun Dongling's mind. It was as if time had gone backwards. She had returned to the beginning of the apocalypse when the virus bomb had just been dropped.

    In order not to lose contact with her brother who went home to look for her, Yun Dongling left the school with a few classmates of the same major who lived in this city.

    Along the way, she worked hard to protect herself and others. She was not bitten by the zombies, but when she was running away, she was pushed towards the zombies by her classmates.

    How was she bitten and injured by the zombies? She couldn't remember the whole process,? All she knew was that her whole body was in pain, and her mind quickly became confused. She followed her instinct and walked home in a daze.

    There were ordinary people who threw stones at her, and there were zombies who bumped into and scratched her body. When she was helpless, Yun Qiubai fell from the sky.

    It really fell from the sky.

    There was blood on his face and hands, and his eyes turned red when he saw her. After killing all the zombies that attacked her,? Yun Qiubai took her home.

    "Xiaoling...Xiaoling..." What Yun Qiubai said, but she was confused and couldn't remember.

    Seeing Yun Qiubai's expression in pain, Yun Dongling smiled and pushed him, "Brother, let's go... Xiaoling...it's okay..." "

    Xiaoling!" Yun Qiubai cried bitterly while hugging her, "Brother, don't you?" It will make you trouble! No!"

    "You wear this, it can isolate the virus, and you will be fine if you wear it. If you wear it, I..."

    Yun Qiubai rudely tore off the pendant around his neck, took out the spar, and stuffed it into her hand forcefully.

    The sharp corner of the spar pierced her heart, "...Okay."

    In fact, she didn't hear what was said later, but Yun Dongling held the spar with all her strength in order to broaden her brother's heart.

    "Brother...I'm going to sleep, I feel a little uncomfortable...a little sleepy..."

    Yun Dongling lay on the ground, feeling that his hands were a little weak, so he moved his fists to his chest.

    "Someone is chasing me, I can't stay... Wait for my brother to find you..."

    She watched Yun Qiubai hug her to the sofa, took off his coat and covered her, kissed her tearfully, and said softly Say something, get up and leave.

    Yun Qiubai left, and she was the only one left in the empty living room.

    She felt that the spar in her hand was heating up, very warm. She lay on the sofa, raised her hand vigorously, and looked at this irregular transparent spar.

    It was very small, about half the length of a finger, transparent and fragile as if it would shatter at any time, but strangely, she felt that it contained infinite power.