She investigated in surprise and anger, and the more she investigated, the more shocking she became.

    He immediately found Jiang Taihong, asked what was going on with these experiments, and begged his father to let his subordinates release Yun Qiubai immediately.

    His daughter has always been indifferent, so it's really rare to be so angry. Jiang Taihong fell in love with this young man named Yun Qiubai. Soon after the investigation results came out, he frowned, "Southern District Research Institute? It's not easy to handle, there are almost It's from the Yan family."

    "However, Dad has a way," he patted Jiang Lianlian's hand, and called a few confidantes, "You take them to pick him up directly."

    Jiang Taihong didn't ask why , and regardless of whether getting people out like this would cause enmity with Yan Songming and Yan Wei, or whether it would be enmity with the Southern District, he didn't ask or say anything, just because she opened her mouth, he fully supported her.

    It has been like this since she was a child, Jiang Taihong always agrees with what she wants to do.

    Worried that she would be affected by the virus when she went in and out of the research institute at a young age, coaxed her to wear the associated spar to isolate the virus, so that she could not leave her body.

    In fact, the accompanying spar is more than just an isolation function. A little scraped powder can be used in the daily experiment of the entire research institute. Such a rare treasure is only worn on her body as a protective talisman just because she loves her.

    The last thing her father said to her was: "Go, by the way, bring that young man over for me to have a look."

    Because of these words, Jiang Lian set out without any burden to save Yun Qiubai, but later she was too busy end times.

    She wholeheartedly wanted to save Yun Qiubai, thinking that her father was doing well in the North District, who would have thought that it would be difficult to see each other later, and in the end it would be a world apart forever!

    Jiang Lianlian looked at Yun Qiubai.

    The other party kept looking at her. Although he couldn't speak, the worry in his eyes was beyond words.

    Jiang Lian lowered her eyes slightly, looking at her father's deeply frowning brows, her heart ached like a twist.

    Could it be that at the last moment of his life, his father was still worried about her?

    "Dad, don't worry, I will live well..."

    She murmured, biting her lips hard to stop the choking in her throat, wiped away her tears and raised her head. The confusion and despair in her eyes had disappeared, replaced by determination.

    In the short hug just now, Yun Qiubai established a spiritual connection with her.

    She already knew that before Yun Qiubai found this secret reference room, Jiang Taihong had been injured and hid here. Who hurt Jiang Taihong, the answer is ready to come out——Yan

    Songming!

    She wants revenge!

    Jiang Lian took one last look at her father, took off her coat to cover her face, picked up the last note Jiang Taihong left for her, and said forcefully, "My father asked me to find something. This is a reminder. Everyone, look for it here. Hidden agency."

    The note turned out to be a reminder?

    No one expected it. After all, such a normal farewell sentence would not be overthought. If one had to think about it, there would be only a few messy Xs at the end, which was a bit weird.