"Second boy, don't worry about this little bastard. Listen to what he said?" Mr. Zhou was about to die of anger when he heard Zhou Yi's words. More ruthless than anything, pointing to the crux of the problem. Mr. Zhou didn't want to talk to him, so he said directly to Mr. Zhou.     "Father, what Liu Lang said makes sense. One tael of silver and two hundred catties of grain a year are enough for you old couple. Could it be that you really let me raise these brothers together? Wouldn't it be nice to say that?" Sounds good." Zhou Er Er directly turned back.     "It's wrong, it's against you, how dare you talk to me like that! Boss and third, catch him, if I don't teach him a lesson today, he won't know who I am!" Old man Zhou was furious. Trembling, he directed Zhou Boss and Zhou Laosan.     Zhou Yi hurriedly said: "Grandpa, if you beat my father, I will go out immediately and tell third uncle, second uncle and the village chief that you want my father to support the Zhou family. If my father refuses to listen, you will beat him. You didn't He is a human being!" But you must not let Mr. Zhou really beat Zhou's second child, otherwise, if you beat your son in this day and age, it will be nothing.     "You..., okay, okay, how dare you, a grandson, say that about your elders? If I sue you in the academy, how can you continue to study?" Mr. Zhou became so angry that he let it go regardless. Speak harshly.     "Father, if you do this, then you should beat me to death today. If you beat me to death, my son will not be tortured by you. My mother and I will wait for you in the underground, waiting for the day when we meet in the underworld." One day." Zhou Yi's Ni Lin is Zhou Yi, and now Mr. Zhou actually wants to cut off Zhou Yi's future, Zhou Lao Er's heart is full of anger and blood, if this is the case, he might as well just fight.     As soon as Mr. Zhou's words came out of his mouth, the people who went to the room suddenly felt that the room was chilly. Mr. Zhou shrank his eyes and slowly sat back on the kang.

    "Second brother, look at you. Dad just came here in a hurry. It's not worth being so angry with you. We are all a family. Talk well, talk well." Seeing the atmosphere froze, Zhou The third child came out to smooth things over.

    "Here's what I'm saying. If anyone wants to play Liu Lang's idea, I will never let it go. Even if you risk your life, don't even think about hurting Liu Lang's finger. If you have anything, come to me!" Scratching his neck, he roared like a trapped animal.     "No, no, Dad is really angry. Liu Lang is his own grandson, how could he ruin Liu Lang's future, right, Dad?" Zhou Laosan tugged at the corner of Mr. Zhou's clothes.     Mr. Zhou snorted as a tacit consent.     The second brother Zhou picked up Zhou Yi: "Then we'll go first."     "Hey, wait a minute, third brother, it's like this, the harvest at home is not good this year, and my wages were spent on making friends. Didn’t you divide the six acres of land, the family can’t transfer it now, you have a big family anyway, so the harvest of the six acres of land should be pitiful to us.” “I don’t want the six acres of land anymore     . I will return it to you too, but father, you have to remember, what you owe me and what you owe my mother, justice in this world is at your fingertips, even if the world can't see it, my mother is still waiting for you in the ground, see you when the time comes What face do you have to see my mother!"     Zhou Lao Er's words were ruthless and poisonous, as soon as he finished speaking, Mr. Zhou gasped heavily, then rolled his eyes, and passed away! !     "Father..." The people in the room were in a hurry, and Zhou Er Er carried Zhou Yi out of the old room. The next day, clan elders and village chiefs were invited to rewrite the separation contract.     The land and money were returned to the upper house in person, and at the same time it was clearly stated that the second room's pension expenses were only given to the old man and Zhou's mother, and no one else could mess with it. Apart from these, the upper side was not allowed to ask the second room for anything for any reason.     The people who went to the house were all smiling, six acres of land, there will be a lot of harvest every year, and there are twenty taels of silver. As for the additional item that Zhou Laoer added, no one cares about it. They all think that it is now written on paper. So what, when the time comes to rely on them with shameless face, Zhou Er Er will have nothing to do with them.