"Uncle, I miss Grandpa, can't I go and have a look?" Zhou Yi's eyes immediately became foggy, with a look of grievance on his face.

    Boss Zhou is not good at words, he just thinks that this little nephew is really weird, he makes some shocking words from time to time, and now he is completely acting like a child, with so many changes that make people's backs tingle.

    "Liu Lang is the only male in our second room. He has been smart since he was a child. Is there anything he can't listen to? If he can't go, then I won't go. Anyway, we are separated, and your business is up to you. Good." Zhou Lao Er said with a frown.

    "Hey... Well, well, don't talk nonsense when Liu Lang is gone." Boss Zhou really didn't know what to say, so he had to agree.

    "Yeah." Zhou Yi immediately smiled and nodded quickly. It's just that Boss Zhou didn't really believe it when he looked at him like that.

    The new house is almost halfway across the village from the previous house. When Zhou Er and Zhou Yi arrived, the people who lived in Zhou’s family were all in the house, and Zhou Lao San didn’t know when he came back. Light a cigarette.

    Seeing the second son Zhou come in, the third son Zhou smiled brightly, and called his second brother very affectionately, which made Zhou Yi's goosebumps stand on end.

    The second person to call was Jin Ye. She was combing her woman's hair and standing beside Li Ermei. He secretly pinched his arm.

    "Hey, where did the old man come from?" Zhou's mother sat on the kang, and when she saw Zhou's second son, she taunted him in a strange way.

    Zhou Lao Er ignored her words and looked at Mr. Zhou: "Father, what's the matter?

    " Asked three times and urged four times before asking?" Old Master Zhou had a gloomy face.

    "Father, just say whatever you want." Zhou Laoer said directly, not wanting to go around with Mr. Zhou.

    "You..." Mr. Zhou moved his hand, as if he wanted to throw away the cigarette bag, but he suppressed it for some reason: "I called you here today to talk about retirement.

    " Okay?" Elder Zhou asked back, when the family was separated, it was agreed that the second house would be separated, and the old couple would be given one tael of silver and two hundred catties of grain every year. When I got home, I didn't want to cause more trouble, so I agreed.     "Ha, I see. It must be that grandpa thinks that the old-age pension is too much. They can't use it all up, and they want to refund us some." Zhou Yi slapped his hands, acting as if he had suddenly realized, and looked at the people in the room with a look on his face. The expression that I guessed.     Everyone in the room twitched their mouths when they heard this. The smile in the eyes of Zhou Lao Er was even bigger, "I am very moved when I think so." The father and son sang a play together.     "What are you talking about, that little money and food are not enough to fit between your teeth, and you still want to go back, dream about it!" Old Master Zhou buckled the cigarette pouch on the kang table with a sullen face, making a dull voice.     "Isn't it enough to plug your teeth? That day I heard from my aunt in the village that grandpa is blessed. We alone have so much pension money, which is enough for the whole family for half a year. Grandpa also has uncles, third uncles, fourth uncles and three Two sons, each pay one tael of silver and two hundred catties of grain every year, wow, grandpa will get rich." Zhou Yi settled the accounts with his fat and short fingers.

    "What do you know about your child's family? How can you give me pension money if your uncles haven't separated?" "

    But regardless of whether the family is separated or not, isn't it enough for us to just give the pension money to grandpa and grandma? Could it be possible to raise several uncles together?" Zhou Yi looked shocked.