Zhou The second son and Wang Yan listened to Zhou Yi's display of one, two, three, and four, and they were already stunned. When they came back to their senses, they saw Zhou Yi's eyes gleaming. Ah."

    Zhou Yi was embarrassed, he was afraid that his parents would be frightened by him!     It's just that Wang Yan was a little hesitant

    : "How much money will it cost for such a big move at the beginning?"

Well, it costs about 100 yuan to make a wardrobe with ordinary wood, and it costs twice as much for the better ones. As for that kind of precious wood, they can’t afford it now. If someone customizes it, they can make it later, but it will be calculated separately. .

    For other costs, Zhou Yi plans to turn the workshop into an assembly line, customizing size standards, and hiring workers to be responsible for different parts. This does not require any skills. The men in the village are fully capable of doing it, and finally assemble it by professionals. Zhou Yi did the math and planned to invite twenty people first, twenty Wen per person per day, which would be six hundred Wen in a month, and then Zhou Lao Er would come forward to invite familiar carpenters. Ask a tael of silver, not everyone has Zhou Laoer's superb craftsmanship and such a big name, generally a carpenter earns half a tael of silver a month, most of them, if you ask a price of one tael, someone will definitely do it.

    In this way, one month's labor will cost fifteen taels of silver.

    I still don't know how many wardrobes will be produced in a month by doing this. After listening to Zhou Yi's practice, Zhou Laoer made a rough estimate. Counting the early running-in period, an average of 20 wardrobes per day in a month should not be a problem.

    In addition to these, it takes about forty-two years to rent a small shop in the county, plus the previous publicity expenses, it costs about five taels of silver, and it costs about three taels to set up a simple workshop. In this way, a wardrobe The cost is about three hundred cash.

    Zhou Yi asked Wang Yan about the wooden box that Wang Hu bought for her after she married into the Zhou family.

    After such a comparison, Zhou Yi set the price, the general price is 800 Wen, and the better price is 1 tael (assuming that 1 tael is equal to 1,000 Wen), the cost of the stroller is less than that of the wardrobe, but now Zhou Yi wants to seize In the market, it is natural to fight a price war. In order to seize the market, those companies in his previous life gritted their teeth and made a loss at the beginning.

    Guang'an County is located in the core of Nanyuan Prefecture, a prosperous county, and it is also a rare county with a large population in the Dayue Dynasty. There are more than 5,000 households in Guang'an County, and the registered population is more than 40,000. The population is about 100,000, but the ancient census was not done well, and at least one-third of them were hidden.

    Six hundred wardrobes are nothing compared to the huge population.

    Even if it was several times more, as long as the fame spreads, Zhou Yi believes that it will sell well.

    Calculated in this way, the capital for the first month alone would be eighty taels of silver, but the transfer of silver would also need to be reserved, and a rough calculation would cost at least one hundred and twenty taels of silver.

    They earned one hundred taels from selling baby carriages, separated the family for twenty taels, and Wang Juren paid thirty taels, but they also spent a lot of money. After the separation, they bought a total of more than two taels. Zhou Yi went to Bailu Academy to repair and buy pens and ink The paper inkstone and so on totaled twelve taels, and most of them were spent on Zhou Laoer's labor quota, a total of fifty taels of silver.