~Set Me Free~

(Author Note: this is the last part of this book...that's kind of failed but I'm still happy to finish it off. Thank you for everyone whose read, voted or commented. Also, credit to the people of the edits but I found them on pinterest so I'm not too sure who the creators are)

~4 years later~

"Announcement From Big Hit:

Hello this is big hit entertainment. I hope everyone is ready for the first concert of the awaited BTS after 4 years. The boys have been practicing really hard and are going to give you the best concert tonight. Let us all raise our ARMY bombs up high in the air for Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook"

Namjoon P.O.V:

"Boys are we ready to go?" I ask them all backstage as i see all of them start to stress out.

"No! I haven't performed in years! They need a good performance. No. An extraordinary performance!" I hear Taehyung state with a hint of nerves in his voice.

"We can do it Taehyung. We aren't BTS without each other, ok? Alright, everyone hands in and let's do this...together!" I hear Jin perk up, back hugging Taehyung at the same time.

We all put our hands in, with Yoongi looking away and we are grateful that he has waited with us for all these years to finally perform again, and it looks like he's still wanting to continue with us.

Author P.O.V:

The concert goes by smoothly with every ARMY screaming like their lungs have been ripped out. The ARMY bombs filling the stadium and the fan chants. Everything was once how BTS left it...well not everything...they ended up gaining tremendous popularity as they released a song during their hiatus called "I need you". When the boys heard the news of their first win with that song they we're ecstatic and knew they were in the right career with the passion that they have for music.

As the concert came to an end, all the ARMIES were really sad! But it's to be expected when you haven't seen them in years. All the boys were saying goodbye as Jimin and Jungkook were playfully chasing each other around with pure love for each other in their eyes. This is what happiness felt like Jimin thought...after all the ups and downs, he was finally happy with himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Twitter ~

@jikookiesqueen
So like...Jikook we're on something tonight bro...

@jiminochi12
Tell me about it...these blokes were all over the place, whispering shit to themselves and then giggling

@jikookisreal
Some ARMIES in the front row are saying that when they were saying goodbyes, they could hear Jimin saying "I love you" to Jungkook.

@chimmy&kookie
So like...is this gay or is this not...because jikook be wildin...tell me, this doesn't look like they kissed!

tell me, this doesn't look like they kissed!