~Baby Fever~

Aurhour P.O.V:

A couple of months have finally passed and as Jungkook had been kept out of the spotlight for awhile, he's been a little down lately but luckily his Hyungs have been there to support him. They've started to build a little baby's room for the upcoming child and it's looking a bit...empty...they've only painted the walls and put in new carpet...that's it...because someone can't decide on furniture because of baby fever and pregnancy hormones, so there Jungkook and Jimin are standing in a baby shop covered up with hats and their masks to be descreet.

"Kookie? What about this one?" Jimin points out to a pink a cot that had cute little giraffes all around it.

"JIMIN! GENDER NEAUTRAL! We don't know if she's a girl..." Jungkook pouts.

"Sorry...I'm trying baby..." Jimin cuddles Jungkook softly.

"I know..." Jungkook starts to tear up a little bit.

Jimin is quick to pick up on it and starts panicking. Did he do something wrong? Was it that dramatic about the cot?

"Sweetie...why are you crying...?" Jimin stands on his tippy toes to wipe Jungkooks tears off his face.

"B-because I'm fat, hormonal, and over this. I want it out Jimin..." Jungkook continues to cry.

"Soon...beautiful...very soon. Only about 2 months now. You can do it. You are absolutely strong my little bunny. I believe in you. Hyungs and I are always here for you bub, and we will always try to make you as comfortable as possible" Jimin whispers softly into his ear.

Jungkook sniffs and cuddles into Jimin.

"Excuse me sirs? Is everything ok over here?" A customer service lady asks.

"Oh yes. He's just a little hormonal...he's really going through it" Jimin speaks back gently, whispering the last part as he's rubbing Jungkooks back.

The lady mouths an 'O' before returning back to the counter.

"Jiminie..."

"Yeah bub?"

"I'm hungry...we're hungry..." Jungkook corrects.

"Oh. What would you like to eat my babies?"

"Hmm...don't know..."

"Well how about we go walk around the food court then? How does that sound?"

"Good...but first...we're taking these and that!" Jungkook says referring to all the baby necessities in his trolley and the beautiful cot, he finally found, stating it was the perfect one, and of course Jungkook being himself at the moment, he demanded the bed sheets and the plushie that was on display with the cot too.

we're taking these and that!" Jungkook says referring to all the baby necessities in his trolley and the beautiful cot, he finally found, stating it was the perfect one, and of course Jungkook being himself at the moment, he demanded the bed sheet...

Jimin P.O.V:

Sitting across Jungkook right now shoving Bulgogi in his tiny mouth is so endearing...he looks absolutely glowing...and it makes me upset that soon his cute little chubby cheeks will depart after he gives birth because Jimin knows that Jungkook will overwork himself to get rid of the weight he's put on because of their child.