~Blue & Grey~

warning: mention of SA, abortion.

Author P.O.V:

"You...you are the fucking devil Jimin, you hear me?!"

Jimin doesn't listen and rolls his eyes at Taehyung.

"Oi! Listen to me you asshole!" Taehyung slaps his head.

"What?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? THAT I AM SORRY!?" Jimin outrages.

"YES YOU DUMBFUCK BUT YOU CAN'T UNDO THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE!"

Jimin laughs maniacally "Taehyung I don't regret what I did. Not one bit" Jimin smirks.

"You make me sick, don't contact me whilst you're gone." Taehyung gets up to walk away from the table as Jimin screams "THAT'S FINE I DONT NEED YOU!".

As Taehyung makes his way out, he messages the group chat, the one excluding Jungkook stating that Jimin needs to be kicked out for good, not just 3-month probation. They all somewhat agree.

Author P.O.V:

"So the outing was nice..." Jungkook stated as he was talking to Jin in the kitchen.

"Yeah? I'm glad Kook. What did you end up doing?" Jin asked cheerfully, knowing Jungkook is much happier than when he left.

"Umm..uh...we...just rode the Ferris wheel and had popcorn" Jungkook scratches the back of his neck nervously.

No way he was telling Jin the truth about what really happened, and poor Jungkook, he cannot get Yugyeom out of his mind. The way he held Jungkook safely, the way his lips felt like marshmallows. Jungkook might be falling hard already for someone new, but he wants time to heal, needs time to heal.

Yoongi P.O.V:

Sigh, once again. I'm here. In this insane asylum. 

"Fuck I want out already," I say in my mind throwing a pillow across the room.

*knock knock*

"Yoongi? Its Kyubin"

"Kyubin?" my favorite nurse I state in my mind and Kyubin lets himself in softly and slowly.

Kyubin waves at me and gives a gentle smile.

"How are you feeling Yoongi?"

I write on a piece of paper from my bedside table and push it over to him.

Kyubin sighs.

"Yoongi...I really wish I could help you. Maybe...Yoojung might be able to help..."

I looked up at him with a confused look, and Kyubin noticed this and looks into my eyes with sorrow.

"Oh. My mistake Yoongi. Yoojung, he...he's my husband...he...he went through something similar..." Kyubin looks down sadly.

I don't know what comes over me but I felt like I could trust Kyubin and touched his shoulder saying "I...I think I would like that..."

Bang Pd Nim P.O.V:

Oh god...I cannot believe all this mess that Jimin made. Sigh. How am I supposed to cover this up in the media and all the members want him gone...well...except Jungkook which I cannot understand when his young soul has been so traumatized and hurt.

"Band Pd Nim..." My secretary says, knocking on the door.

"Sana...what can I do for you?"

"The press...they would like a statement, sir..."

Bang Pd Nim sighs... "bring them in..."

"But Sir..." Sana warns.

"Sana...we have to face it eventually..."

Sana nods and walks out with a gentle smile.

Author P.O.V:

Namjoon and Hobi were lying on the couch together with Hobi being the one getting cuddled. All they were doing was watching Netflix on Namjoons phone when a notification popped up and Namjoon fucking freaked...

"Fuck..." Namjoon got up and started repeating fuck multiple times.

"Joon? What's wrong? What's happening?" Hoseok asked worriedly.

Namjoon said nothing and gave Hoseok the phone...

Dispatch: Bang PD Nim opens up on where Jimin is, this is the official statement -

"Good morning, this is Bang Pd Nim of Big Hit Entertainment, due to circumstances that Jimin was judged on, he will not be participating in BTS. Due to privacy reasons, we will not reveal what has happened, but it does involve Jimin and Jungkook. I am sure they will work it out, but Jimin went a little too far with their fight. We ask you to respect their privacy at the moment and not put allegations around the internet. Jungkook is in the process of healing as the fight did get a little physical. Nothing bad just a bruise. Thank you and I am sorry we are not upholding our company's image of being a great company. We will continue to work harder."

Hoseok continues to read further in the comments and notices a particular comment.

"Joon...this...this comment. I think... it's a...a sasang... (yes, I know I spelled it wrong)" Hoseok states freaked out.

"W-what? Hoseok the phone please... now..." Hoseok obeys and gives Namjoons phone back.

Poor Namjoon fucking curses again...one for Bang Pd Nim not discussing anything with him first before the statement and second...the sasang.

The Comment:

"Follow me. I know all idol's secrets. Especially this one"

On their Twitter page:

"The reason Jimin got kicked out for 3 months is that he got Jungkook pregnant and he made Jungkook get an abortion. What a disgusting man"

The comments on the Twitter page:

"eww, kick him out"

"a 17 and 15-year-old does not sit right with me"

"umm...police?"

Authors P.O.V:

Unfortunately, Jungkooks brother had seen the Sasangs post...

Author Note:

Well...well...well... it's been a while, my readers. I apologize. But I think I am starting to get into the habit of wanting to right again :)