~Still There~

Author P.O.V:
"Yu...do you think I'm fat?" Jungkook says standing in the mirror with his top up, rubbing his stomach sub consciously.

"What? No! Why would you ask that?!" Yugyeom states upset that Jungkook thinks about himself like that.

"Well...it's just that...I think I'm gaining more weight than usual lately..."

"Kookie...have u been emotionally eating again?" He asks Jungkook with an upset tone in his voice

"No...I don't think so..." Jungkook says nervously.

"Sigh...kook. Your beautiful inside and out. I wouldn't care if your stomach got a little plump" he smiles whilst standing up and walking over to Jungkook and presses his stomach.

"Ouch!" Jungkook screeched.

"Huh? Did that hurt?"

"YES."

"I didn't even poke that hard...hold on..." he brings out his finger again.

"No. Don't u dare" Jungkook glares at him sassily.

"I'm just going to do it softly..."
Yugyeom pokes his finger on Jungkooks stomach again and then he feels it. How hard and tender Jungkooks stomach is.

"Jungkook...your stomach...it's still hard..."

"W-what? But...but I'm not pregnant Yugyeom. Stop joking around!" Jungkook starts to get flustered and red in the face.

"Koo...I'm not joking...feel it for yourself" yugyeom said waving his hands up towards Jungkook stomach.

And so Jungkook did...how did he not notice it before. It was exactly as he said...tender...sore...wtf...

Jungkook P.O.V:

"I...I have to go..."

"No Jungkook wait!" Yugyeom was too late as I had already bolted out the door getting on my phone to Jin - Hyung.

"Hyungie! I'm going to the hospital. Meet me there. Bring JOON too." I say running out of breath.

"Yeah no worries Kook. Is everything ok? You sound out of breath" Hyung asks worries.

"Sorry. Just...just running to catch a cab up in front of me. I will explain everything when you get there." I say once again finally flagging down the cab, and getting into it.

"Ok. Take care. We will see you soon"

Jin P.O.V:

Where's my baby? Where's my little maknae!? Ah! There he is!
"Kookie!!!" I run up and give him a tight hug with Namjoon following behind me.

"Are you ok my precious litttle one? Hyungs are so worried!" I say touching his face to make sure he's ok.

"I'm...I'm fine Hyung...I...I think i might still be..." I see him look down at his stomach.

"But Kook...you can't be...the scars...everything is there to proof what has been done..." I mention sadly...

"Hyung...my stomachs hard...what other explanations could there be?" He tells us in a upset and angry tone.

"Hmm...tumours, disease." I start to list all possibilities.

"Hyung! Please...take this seriously"

"I know. I am Kook. I just don't want to believe it..." I say sighing.

"Yeah me neither..." Namjoon pipes in.

"Jeon Jungkook?" A receptionist comes out into the hall of the waiting room calling his name.