~Mikrosoms~

Jungkook P.O.V -

Sigh...where is he...I twiddle my fingers whilst my legs shake up and down due to the cold.

"Bunny!" I turn my head to the voice and race over to give a hug to the mysterious voiced guy.

"Yu! I've missed you!" I say snuggling into him and his arms wrap around me softly.

"Really Hyungie? It's only been three years." He rustles my hair, smiling at me and raising my chin with his pointer finger, connecting our eyes in a deep long stare.

I cough after a minute and pull back from him.

"Soooo, what should we ride first?"

Yugyeom blushed. 

Huh? Was it something I said?

"The drop death rollercoaster?" he suggested.

I looked back to him and smiled with glee, and nodded.

So Yugyeom took my hand in his and we ran off to go line up in the queue.

Jin P.O.V-

As we check-in at the front desk of the new therapy center, Yoongi was shaking in fear as I looked at him in sadness.

I turned towards him, making an indication of 'lets speak', and started walking into a corner of the room, as Yoongi followed me.

We both stopped and I looked at him in the eyes.

"Yoongi...please remember. Hoseok and Joon are going to be in that room with you no matter what. Even if we have to go through a court case. They are not leaving you. WE are not leaving you."

Yoongi starts to sniffle a bit and slowly, but cautiously walks into my arms, as he wraps his fragile arms around me, and it makes me feel as if I have finally got him to start this journey...again.

Namjoon P.O.V-

After Hobi and I checked Yoongi into his appointment, we turned around to see Jin and him Hugging. I looked at Hobi next to me and I could tell that his heart was also melting at the sight. 

Hoseok (Hobi) and I held hands discretely in silence as we let them have their moment.

Taehyung P.O.V-

I have to see him...and I WILL see HIM.

Watch out Park Jimin. You'll be dead once you meet with me -_- .

Yugyeom P.O.V-

The view was amazing. Jungkook had suggested the Ferris wheel to end the day and of course...I found that to be adorable.

"Hey, Kook..." I held his hand gently as we both stared out into the sunlight around us.

"Mm" he hums.

"What...what do you think today was?" I ask, nervously scratching my neck with my other hand.

Jungkook puts his finger on his chin.

"Hmmm a friendly outing?" he asks innocently.

"Would a friendly outing end like this?" I ask as I lean in close to his face.

"Yu...Yugyeom...what-"

"Shh..." I put my pointer finger on his lips ushering him to be silent.

I can see that he had physically gulped but I kept leaning forward, closing the space between us...until our lips touched.

Taehyung P.O.V-

"Interesting that you've shown up...Jimin" I glared at him as he sat down.

"Taehyung" Jimin spits out the name and rolls his eyes.

Taehyung slams his fist down on the table.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!"

Strawberry Kisses (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें