~Inner Child~

(Author Note: I will not be writing the birth scene. Credit to owner of the edits.)

Jungkook P.O.V:

Finally, after many months, weeks and days I was in my last trimester, ready to finally pop like a bursted piece of gum. It was nerve wracking to say because I didn't know what it was going to feel like or how it was going to work seeming...well I'm a guy...but I mean...I guess we'll see when things happen. Currently focusing my mind on other things allows me to ignore my braxton hicks.

"Jungkook. Are you still with us?" My teacher through zoom asks me.

"Hmm? Yes sir. I am."

"Great. You looked like you were falling asleep"

"No...of course not" I lie...because I haven't been getting the best sleep being woken constantly during the night by my false labour pains. All I can do is sit through it as Jimin comforts me through it. Of course the pain hurts but I just hope it's the same as labour pain because I don't think I'd be able to cope if it's more extreme.

Jimin P.O.V:

"Good afternoon everyone! Jungkook and I are so ready for this baby!" I say walking into the living room grinning ear to ear.

Jin giggles and I hear Hoseok joining in as Taehyung comes up to rest a hand on my shoulder.

"You two have come such a long way...don't FUCK it up. Promise me...please...I can't loose my soulmate again..." he says facing me and I smile, and gently pull him into a hug, close to me.

"I promise Tae...I promise..."

"So. What's been going on between you and Jin?" I ask him as we sit down on the couch in front of the others.

"Oh well..." Taehyung starts, and then looks back up at Jin.

"Babe..do you want to-"

"No. You go ahead. It's ok Taehyung."

Taehyung tenses and looks at all of us, including Namjoon and Yoongi as they are also currently in the room...

"Neither of us have the ability to produce...so...hopefully we can reconnect through this heartbreak and pull through with an amazing thought of adoption"

"Taehyung...you're being too dramatic..."

"No I'm not Hyung! You were hurt and I can see your still hurting but I promise you, that one day. Waiting to adopt a child together will be amazing."

Jin smiles soflty and stays silent.

"So how's Jungkook-" Namjoon starts but gets cut off by a loud scream from the said boy.

Jungkook P.O.V:

"Mr Jeon, are you ok there? You're not pulling a prank are you?" my teacher asks me as I clutch my stomach in pain. It was happening again, those stupid falsies. Fuck I want this to be over.

"Jungkook!" I hear and turn to lift my head up at the worried face of Jimin as he runs towards my desk and kneels down to put his head on my stomach, resting it there.

"Are you ok baby? How badly does it hurt this time?"

I sigh and start playing with his hair gently

"I'm ok Jimin-ah...it just hurts worse than before..."

Jimin looks at me with those glistening eyes.

"How long Kookie? How long have they been happening?" He asks worried.

"About an hour...and about 15 minutes apart..."

"Jungkook...you're sure your not in labour-"

I scream again in frustration as I feel my pants to begin getting damp. That's when I knew. I looked up at Jimin with worried doe eyes and he immediately rang the midwife for us.

Author P.O.V:

After a good 5 hours of pushing, screaming, pain and swearing. Jungkook had finally brought the little Jeon Kwan into life. He was so small...his 10 precious littler fingers and toes, and the cute way his nose scrunches up. Jungkook loved everything about him...and Jimin...well he was crying too badly to hold his child yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Group Chat ~

Jm: hey guys...

Tae: Jiminie! Is Jungkook ok?!

Hoseok: how is it going?!

Namjoon: I hope Jungkook is alright. He sounded in a lot of pain not too long ago

Jm: Guys...

Yoongi: Omg

Yoongi: Omg

Jin: No way

Hoseok: We're officially uncles!!!
Namjoon: He did it?!

Jm: He did...I'm so proud of him...I'm so happy I get to call them mine...he deserves to sleep...anyway...everyone...meet Jeon Kwan.

Jimin P.O.V:

It was around 4am that Kwan started to cry in the middle of the night. Needles to say my Jungkookie wanted to get up but I wasn't going to let him.

"Baby...please rest. The midwife even told you too! I'll go see what's upset him, ok?"

"But Jimin what If-"

"Shh" I place a finger onto his lips.

"It'll be ok. I'll make sure you and him are both ok. Go back to sleep" I peck his lips and start to walk out of the room and not even ten seconds later, Jungkook is standing right behind me and I face palm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Group Chat~

Jm: I told him to go back to sleep and this is what he did instead

Tae: Omg the bunny suit, so fucking adorable

Jm: why aren't you guys asleep? Lol

Jin: because your child is too cute

Yoongi: I second that...even if it just screams, eats and uses a diaper...

Hoseok: aww yoongsss

Namjoon: alrighty boys...leave J and J alone right now...they have to work out how to be parents between themselves. Bed now!

*seen by Tae, Namjoon, Jm, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi*

(Just to clarify, Jungkook hasn't checked any of his messages but he is in the group chat)