Zhou Laoer took Wang Yan to go shopping in the town, Zhou Yi had to follow him life and death, Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan always spoiled children, so they took him with them.

    Zhou Yi had been to the county before, but he had never been to the town. When he entered the town, he found that apart from being a little smaller than the county, it looked very bustling and lively.

    Nanyuan Fucheng and Beiyuan Fucheng are well-known towns for scientific research. There are a lot of talents here. There are countless great Confucian scholars and officials. Naturally, there are many aristocratic and noble families. Young children may be able to export into chapters.

    Looking all the way, there are several bookstores in a small town. From time to time, students in long gowns with book bags on their backs walked by on the street.

    Zhou Yi was dragged by Zhou Lao Er to the grain store. His eyes were gurgling around, and suddenly he saw a two-story building opposite the door, with a signboard "Yi Chun Yuan" hanging on it. Zhou Yi's eyes suddenly flicked

    . Liang, ha, this must be an ancient brothel, look at the bold decoration, the girls who are attracting customers at the door.

    When Zhou Yi watched TV dramas before, he felt that if he had the opportunity to go to ancient times, he must go to a brothel to experience it, not to mention actual combat. OK. But looking down at his small body, let alone going in, even if he walked to the door, he might be thrown out.

    Zhou Yi could only watch some men with protruding bellies go in in twos and threes to have fun, of course there were quite a few young men, some of them dressed as students, uh, isn't that Da Lang!     Zhou Yi blinked, yes, it was Da Lang. There were two other people of the same age beside Da Lang, who looked like they might be classmates. He walked to the door and flirted with the girl who was waiting for customers skillfully, and then walked in.     Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan finished shopping for food. Seeing Zhou Yi staring at the opposite side, Zhou Laoer raised his eyes and his face darkened when he saw it. He pulled Zhou Yi to his side, with a rare expression: "Then It's not a good place, children don't want to look."     "But Dad, I saw Brother Dalang go in." Zhou Yi said, pointing at Yichunyuan with his short finger.     "Da Lang?" Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan changed their expressions, and Zhou Laoer's expression was particularly ugly. The family of three deliberately waited for a while, but Dalang never came out. Zhou Er didn't want Zhou Yi to see these pickled things, so he took them away.     Walking to the door of a restaurant named Xinglong, Zhou Lao Er said: "This is the restaurant that your third uncle is in charge of. This is the best restaurant in the town. I heard that the owner has a great background and has opened in many places. Xinglong Restaurant."     Zhou Yi looked at this magnificent two-story building, it was lunch time, and there was an endless stream of people going inside, the business was so good, no wonder the shopkeeper was given a monthly salary of three taels of silver.     It seems that he still underestimated the consumption level of the people in the town.     Naturally, Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan would not go to such a restaurant. A meal costing one or two taels of silver really subverted their consumption concept. The three found a noodle shop, bought three bowls of Yangchun noodles, and returned them to Zhou Yi. Added an egg.

    Zhou Yi, who had been eating whole grains for a long time, suddenly ate white noodles. Zhou Yi squinted his eyes happily, feeling like he was about to cry. Zhou Yi lamented that he was becoming more and more unpromising, but the speed of talking was getting faster and faster.

    Wang Yan watched Zhou Yi's delicious food, and kept asking him to eat slowly.

    "Mother, these noodles are delicious, let's take some home for my sisters too." Zhou Yi felt that they always felt guilty for eating noodles.

    Zhou Laoer answered, "Why don't you bring the noodles? I'll go buy some steamed buns for them later."

    Zhou Yi thought for a moment, the steamed stuffed buns are also good, and there is meat in them. After eating the noodles, Zhou Yi burped in satisfaction. I don't know if it was because of the ancient pollution, Zhou Yi always felt that this bowl of noodles was more delicious than all the big meals he ate in his previous life.

    In the morning, I only bought food and things for the kitchen. In the afternoon, I went to the blacksmith's shop to buy some hoes and farm tools. The task of this trip was completed.

    Zhou Yi always remembered the matter of buying steamed buns for his sisters. Wang Yan nodded his forehead: "I see

    . Touching his forehead and laughing.

    On the way back, they passed the Yichun Courtyard again, and Da Lang came out of it drunk at this time, just as he was dying.

    "Da Lang!" Zhou Lao Er shouted angrily.

    "Who called me? The voice seems a little familiar?" Da Lang leaned on one of his classmates, and looked in the direction of Zhou Lao Er in a daze.

    "You... who are you? Hiccup, why does it look familiar to me?" Da Lang staggered up to Zhou Lao Er, pointed at him and said with a smirk.

    Zhou Yi covered his eyes, so he couldn't see, and he was still drunk when he was about to die.     Zhou Laoer's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot: "Look at what you look like, shouldn't you be studying, why did you

    come to this kind of place?"

Well done Xiao Taohong, Xiao Taohong, come here, give brother a kiss!" Da Lang hugged Zhou Lao Er's face drunkenly and was about to kiss him.

    He's about to die, Zhou Dalang is looking for death! Zhou Yi covered his mouth with joy.

    The people around saw Da Lang wanting to kiss a man in a drunken frenzy, and laughed coaxingly.

    "Slap!" The crisp slap didn't even cover the laughter of the crowd, and Da Lang's face quickly became red and swollen, and a bright red slap was imprinted on it.

    "Open your eyes and see who I am!" Zhou Lao Er was almost pissed off, he had never been so humiliated before.

    "Second Uncle?" A slap seemed to make Da Lang sober up, he covered his face and looked at Zhou Er Er in confusion.

    "Come back with me! See if your father and grandpa don't beat you to death!" Zhou Er Er dragged Da Lang away.

    Only now did Dalang realize that he came out of the Yichun Courtyard, did he show himself after being arrested? I panicked for a while: "Second uncle, don't tell dad and grandpa, I beg you, I will never do it again, this time someone brought me here, this is my first time, really."

    Zhou Yi Ting rolled his eyes and charged you in with that skillful molesting gesture, I'm afraid he's already a regular client.

    Zhou Er Er turned a deaf ear and dragged Da Lang all the way back to Zhou's yard.

    When I got home, I threw Dalang in front of Mr. Zhou and Mr. Zhou: "Today I went to the town and saw Dalang entered Yichun Courtyard. He also committed scandals on the street. What should you do? You can see for yourself." Let's do it."