I'll go and see." Wulang whirled He followed the child away, and ran back after a while: "Grandpa, grandma, Uncle San really came back in a big carriage and brought a lot of things with him!" "Really?" Mother Zhou got off the kang

    , It is rare to stand at the gate of the courtyard and look out. Zhou Yi looked really strange, this old lady's ass looks like it grows on the kang, and it really is her son who loves her the most.     After a while, the big carriage stopped at the gate of Zhou's yard, and Zhou Laosan and Zhao Chun'er got out of the carriage with their three children. Their family is obviously different from when they came back before. Zhou Laosan's whole face was full of complacency, while Zhao Chun'er raised her head high, looking at Li Ermei and the others with a look that she couldn't hold back. the superior.     Zhou Yi saw the family's behavior, so he knew that Zhou Laosan's plan for the position of restaurant shopkeeper in the town might be achieved.     Sure enough, after entering the upper room, Zhou Laosan took out the things, "Father, mother, these are all things bought for your second elder. Thanks to you for so many years, I finally became the shopkeeper. From now on, our family will have a better life." .”

    When he said this, everyone in the Zhou family really beamed with joy, and Mr. Zhou also showed a smile on his cloudy face for the past few days: "Hehe, okay, okay." Zhou's mother

    pulled Zhou Laosan: "I knew you were a promising man." Yes, when you were young, the fortune tellers said that you will be rich and powerful when you grow up. See, it has come true now, after all, he is my son. Unlike some white-eyed wolves..." When talking about white-eyed wolves, they were still talking to the Erfang family Roll your eyes.

    Only the whites of the cloudy eyes are left, which is scary to look at.

    "Today is a big day, don't talk about these useless things." Mr. Zhou stopped Zhou's mother from saying the following, and asked Zhou Laosan with a smile: "Then your monthly salary is as you said before." "

    Then That's for sure, Dad, I can still lie to you, but the bonus at the end of the year is a little different, not that much." Zhou Laosan said with a smile.

    Disappointment flashed in Mr. Zhou's eyes, but he suppressed it soon; "It's already very good, and the three taels of monthly silver is already generous to your boss. You must be diligent and diligent when you start to be a shopkeeper. In general, the boss will only use you if you are loyal and dedicated to the boss!"

    "It's dad, I know all of this."

    Li Ermei couldn't sit still watching them chattering a lot, and poked Boss Zhou, and Boss Zhou said yes. He asked in a muffled voice: "Third brother, you can earn so much money this month, why do you have to pay two and a half to the family?" As soon as Boss Zhou said the words, something happened in the house

    other than the second room, which had nothing to do with him. , everyone else showed joy, even Mr. Zhou and Mrs. Zhou looked at Zhou Laosan and Zhao Chun'er expectantly.

    Zhao Chun'er squeezed the handkerchief in her hand tightly, hating in her heart, why don't you say I will give you all the three taels of silver, a bunch of vampires.

    Zhou Laosan said dejectedly: "Father, you also know that I spend a lot of money in the county town. This is two and a half... this..."

    "Third brother, what you said is wrong. There are only five people in your family, and all your food is brought from home. Even if the expenses are high, half a tael of silver is so difficult that it is not enough?" Li Ermei was afraid that the money would fly out of her mouth. Even if the money can't reach her now, the big house will definitely get the most money in the future, and even if she doesn't think about the future separation, she doesn't want Zhao Chun'er to have a lot of money in her hands. Became a house granny.

    Zhou Laosan was not annoyed, and still said in a good voice: "Sister-in-law, you don't know the situation. I am the shopkeeper, and the relationship between people will be different in the future. It takes a lot of money just to maintain these relationships. This Half a tael of silver is really not enough."     Hearing Zhou Laosan's words, Mr. Zhou felt that what he said made sense, "Then let's do this, your three taels of silver will be handed over to the family on time for two taels of silver, and the remaining one tael of silver It's enough no matter what. Don't forget how much the family has done for you to become the shopkeeper."     Zhou Laosan wanted to bargain again, but seeing the unquestionable face of Mr. Zhou, he stopped struggling: "That's , Dad is right. That's exactly what I thought too."     Mr. Zhou narrowed his eyes when he got the flattery.     When the dust settled, the income of two taels of silver a month was the first in Xiawan Village. There was still this big house and fields at home. The more Mr. Zhou thought about it, the more he felt better.     But looking at the second child who was sitting far away and not talking, Mr. Zhou's good mood was completely destroyed again. This second child, who doesn't know anything, works diligently as before. Is it not good?     "Second brother, what do you think?" Mr. Zhou looked at Zhou Laoer firmly: "Even if your leg hurts, you should be fine after resting for two months. You can go out to pick up jobs tomorrow, a big man What's the matter with staying at home all day?"     Zhou Yi didn't wait for Zhou's second reaction, and replied first: "My father's leg is not healed yet, he woke up from the pain last night, why don't you let uncle go out to work. I Dad and him take turns."     Boss Zhou's complexion tightened, and his expression was not very good. Li Ermei gave Zhou Yi a hard gouged look.

    Zhou's mother has now found a chance: "You little bastard, you dare to tease uncle at a young age, you two are really promising, you have broken your conscience, you instigated the little boy to take the lead..." Did she not I believe that a child as young as Zhou Yi knows this, and it was not taught by the second child.

    "Your elder brother doesn't have your skills. He can only do hard work when he goes out. How can he bear it? After so long, he should stop. He will go out to pick up work for me tomorrow." Mr. Zhou and Mrs. Zhou have the same idea. It was Zhou Yi who taught Zhou Yi to say this, and now he directly issued an ultimatum to Zhou Yi.

    "My leg is badly injured, and I can't take over the job." No matter what Mr. Zhou said, Mr. Zhou's words were just so blunt.

    "You... I still don't believe that you can't be cured anymore. If you continue to make trouble like this, see if I don't beat you to death." These days, it is unreasonable for me to beat my son. .

    Zhou Laoer lowered his head and said nothing, showing that a dead pig is not afraid of boiling water.

    Zhou Laosan just came back, and he didn't understand the situation at first, but now he understands after listening for a long time, he was surprised by the change of the second brother, and finally said: "Second brother, it's not my fault that the younger brother talks about you, You are obviously a good carpenter, but you stay at home and don’t pick up the work. This is unreasonable, even if you invite the clan elders to come, you don’t make sense.” “Then invite the clan elders to see if I am reasonable

    . Ask me why my leg is lame, and see if I have worked so hard for so many years, but I am treated as a long-term worker by you. Anyway, it’s just a word, or my family will be separated, or my leg will continue to hurt.”