Elder Zhou looked down on ten thousand people, and in the end he had no choice but to ask her to lose the seeds too, but it would take three people to lose the seeds, so Old Man Zhou drove Wuya to fertilize.

    Zhou Shu immediately dropped the dustpan, patted her whole body non-stop, and sniffed it from time to time. She always felt that her whole body smelled of manure, which made her very sick.

    Seeing that Wuya was so small, Zhou Yi was struggling to carry the dustpan, glanced at Zhou Shu, got up and helped Wuya carry the dustpan, and he helped Wuya, which really saved Wuya a lot of effort.

    Zhou Shu threw the seed to Zhou Yi and Wuya, and sneered: "The whole family has mud legs, and you are only worthy of doing these feces and urine jobs, and doing long-term labor for the Zhou family." It's really unbearable for my aunt, and unbearable for my uncle, Zhou

    Yi I have always thought that girls of this age are innocent, charming and cute, but Zhou Shu completely subverted his impression of little girls.

    Grinning, he is a child now, and he should be fussy with little girls.

    Zhou Shu stood next to Zhou Yi and Wuya after laughing and was about to leave, but Zhou Yi raised his head and looked at her with crooked smiles, his small mouth parted to reveal a mouthful of white and tender teeth, which should be cute, but Zhou Shu Shu felt that those small white teeth were glowing coldly.

    "Sister Shu" Zhou Yi called Er Ya.

    "What are you doing...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Zhou Yi stepped forward and bit Erya's wrist viciously, and Erya's voice was split open.

    "Mother..." Erya was about to throw Zhou Yi away subconsciously, but Zhou Yi was like brown candy, even though Erya held him up, he didn't let go of his mouth.

    Erya burst into tears and snot together, Zhou Yi finally let go before being thrown away, his small mouth was covered with blood, "If you mess with me and my sister again, I will bite you to death." The gloomy tone matched With a mouthful of blood on him, he looked like a ghost from hell.

    Erya was frightened, and only knew how to cry.

    Zhou Yi smiled at Erya, then opened his mouth, and started to cry too, his crying was louder than Zhou Shu's, and his voice was full of emotion, his face was flushed, and his tears were like he didn't want money. Crashing, weeping and lamenting in my heart that I didn't expect him to have the potential to be an actor.

    Except for the three children, everyone in this area is far away, and the duet of Zhou Yi and Erya immediately startled the others.

    When Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer heard Zhou Yi's cry, their hearts tightened, they dropped their work and surrounded them, "Liu Lang, Liu Lang, what's wrong with you?" Zhou Lao Er asked anxiously while hugging Zhou Yi.

    "Erya, what did you do, why is there so much blood..." Boss Zhou came around and saw blood protruding from his daughter's wrist, and also yelled.

    "It was him, it was he who bit me..." Erya gained confidence by relying on Zhou Er Er, pointed at Zhou Yi with shaking fingers and said viciously, "It hurts so much, Dad, it hurts so much..."

    Erya was not the only one with a long mouth, Zhou Yi pouted his small mouth and immediately fought back, sobbing and crying: "Sister Shu...she began to scold me and Third Sister, saying that we are all mud legs, only worthy of this kind of work. Said that our family can only do long-term work for the Zhou family, and then she wanted to beat us. She pinched the third sister first, and then pinched me, so I couldn't help biting her... Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow It hurts."

    Zhou Yi said it very clearly with a small mouth, especially the sentence that the second bedroom family is only allocated to the Zhou family to carry long-term labor, which almost poked the lungs of Zhou's second child.

    Boss Zhou still felt sorry for Zhou Shu's wrist just now, but now he is only embarrassed, knowing that he can't say some things.

    The second Zhou stopped Zhou Yi behind him and stared at Zhou Shu coldly, "You are fine, Erya." After speaking, he glanced at Boss Zhou again: "Brother, you are fine too..." How could such words be What a little girl can know is that what the adults say is learned by the children and kept in mind.

    "Second brother, don't worry too much, it's all this damn girl's nonsense." Boss Zhou slapped Erya staggeringly: "You've been messing around all day long, why don't you hurry up and apologize to your second uncle! "

    Zhou Shu has never been moved by Boss Zhou and Second Sister Li since she was a child. After Boss Zhou hit her, Zhou Shu looked at Boss Zhou in disbelief. The grievances rushed in like sea water, and she was very angry. , then ignored everything, "I'm not talking nonsense, that's what you and mother said, their family is a mud leg, a scum raised by a little woman..."